Lesco overbilling

Has anyone calculated at what rate Lesco overcharge e.g in one case they sent 34% extra bill just by manipulating the reading.

they always do that in June.. check your last year bill.. June is fiscal recovery month,, so they will always over bill you.. in May reading is usually less than actual so that june bill can be out of this world. this is standard wapda drame bazi every year in june..

Isn't there any method to correct this ? They do have the pics of the meter reading.

they dont have pics of meter reading, and even if they did, they wont show you ever...

This happens by a very kammena but smart trick..

they take less reading for May. then instead of reading taken in 18 june as its written on the bill, they take it on 28-29th june.. so you get 15 days extra bill in june and missing units of may..

so when you get your bill next month in july and you go to LESCO office for unit correction you barely get 20-70 units over billed and they dont correct anything below 150 units minimum.. so you cant do anything abt it.

Our meter reader man few times has suggested to upgrade your meter to digital, the current one is very old wheel spinning type, but I'm not upgrading because i heard it drops unit faster... And one more question can we install our own tempered meter per 10 unites use it drop 1 unite on display? ;)

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:4, topic:21335”]

they dont have pics of meter reading, and even if they did, they wont show you ever...

This happens by a very kammena but smart trick..

they take less reading for May. then instead of reading taken in 18 june as its written on the bill, they take it on 28-29th june.. so you get 15 days extra bill in june and missing units of may..

so when you get your bill next month in july and you go to LESCO office for unit correction you barely get 20-70 units over billed and they dont correct anything below 150 units minimum.. so you cant do anything abt it.

[/quote]

Lesco actually overbilled in May too, so consumers took pics of the meter almost every day from 1st till 6th of july. Lineman took his reading on 3rd July.

Actual bill should have been ~600 KWh but they sent a bill for 700 something

[quote=“armada, post:5, topic:21335”]

Our meter reader man few times has suggested to upgrade your meter to digital, the current one is very old wheel spinning type, but I'm not upgrading because i heard it drops unit faster... And one more question can we install our own tempered meter per 10 unites use it drop 1 unite on display? ;)

[/quote]

New meter can't be tempered with, it is configured through software. Digital meter also calculate at higher rate at peak times.

As for second question armada will remain armada :D

[quote=“armada, post:5, topic:21335”]

[/quote]

Only wapda sanctioned meters can be used.. yu canot put your own meter.. even if you buy from wapda.

also NEVER EVER change your meter.. spin meter are excellent, and much slower than digital one..