Leonet

38118714631036213881914.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How is the browsing on this? The prices are very decent.

4mb price <3

from where to confirm availabilty in area ? and if anyone is currently using leonet please share your views about service :)

^

Only available in clifton?

leo net really offering these packages ?? anyone using this package in such cheap prices ???

bandwidth is never constant .. and alot of ping break issues (not worth)

Not to mention security issues as you are basically going to join an extended LAN.

Actually i am a user of Connect Communication, i asked them about these packages they said they cant offer so cheap packages because ptcl provide 1mb in 1200 per month and how they can offer 1mb just in 500, they said they must keep some restriction in packages so i wanted to know about it

Hi.. yes this is true .. it's possible that leo net providing this services from these prices.. as my local ISP are providing this service in our area.. and I am using it from last month... He charged me 500Rs/= for 1mb package.. no advance payment....

so if he providing me this service with the same as mentioned above.. so how cheap he is geting this service from the leo net!!!! My residencial area is North Karachi.. and ISP are more than 100 users here... in which some users are using 2, 4 and 10 mbps:).. I know him..

I am completely satisfied with service ... net surfing good.. downloading no problem.. and video buffering problem not here in 1mb ..

[quote=“Alexa, post:8, topic:16440”]

Actually i am a user of Connect Communication, i asked them about these packages they said they cant offer so cheap packages because ptcl provide 1mb in 1200 per month and how they can offer 1mb just in 500, they said they must keep some restriction in packages so i wanted to know about it

[/quote]

they providing and download is unlimited without any restriction… so enjoy the best connection:)

They have a 3gb limit of a day from net or local sharing :) i am a dealer of Connect communication and many leo net users moved to connect due to this problem and they make cache of youtube videos that's why leonet users enjoy youtube videos without buffering :)

what is your local ISP name

i called leonet multiple times, cant seem to get a straight answer whether their service is available in my area (near two swords). one guy finally got back to me and claimed i needed to pay RS 10,000 to get the service installed.

strange folk