Lenovo P780 quad core dual sim, with 3 days battery life

lenovo P780 quad core 8GB dual sim phone, including box and all accesories..
latest android version 4.4.2.

Condition 9/10, rarely used. , protective casing included
accessories unused, as good as new

Unmatched Talk Time.. huge 4000 mAh battery delivering up to 25 hours on 3G, 43 hours' on 2G, and up to 35 days' active standby.

Large 5" IPS Display with an amazing viewing HD resolution display with 294 PPI. The 178° viewing angle means you can show photos or video to a group of friends, and they all can easily view.

Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7, IPS LCD capacitive touch screen 5.0 inches, 16M colors, microSD, up to 32 GB, 8 MP camera, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash rear and 2 MP front Camera, - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic

Factory unlocked retail phone.

Price is almost fixed, little negotiation only.

Contact by sms or call only.. no whatsapp or other stuff.

0321-4711774

IMAG0407_zps83e95fc4.jpg

IMAG0406_zpsfccc1471.jpg

IMAG0404_zpsce8355cf.jpg

IMAG0407_zps83e95fc4.jpg

IMAG0405_zps7cbcb6bc.jpg

UPDATES: personally tested..

4 days battery life.. un achieved in any other mobile... 3 days easy with wifi.

double tap to lock feature.. swipe up down lft right features..excellent bass headphone audio.

Miui launcher officially available as an extra download.

Price : 15k slightly negotiable.

Chinaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

no need no need.

Samsung, LG, Sony, Huwaie, Apple, HTC, nokia, Your next organ replacements , all made in china

this is one of the better IBM /lenovo products to surface compared to current state of Oppo and xaiomi..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:4, topic:21856”]

Samsung, LG, Sony, Huwaie, Apple, HTC, nokia, Your next organ replacements , all made in china

this is one of the better IBM /lenovo products to surface compared to current state of Oppo and xaiomi..

[/quote]

Good for price.

p.s Can't compare this to Xiaomi

there is no phone in market that compares to the battery timings of this phone.. i am on my 5th day with 29% remaining with one charge.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:6, topic:21856”]

there is no phone in market that compares to the battery timings of this phone.. i am on my 5th day with 29% remaining with one charge.

[/quote]

What will be the final price if you can manage to send it to Karachi?

the final price is ....SOLD...

another unit may be available sometime soon when my cousin goes back to uk. he will leave it here for sale.