LED with and without 120 hz or LCD with 120 hz

hello guys

i am going to buy a new lcd or led tv for my bedroom. but diffrnt dealers made me so confused. i have a budget of almost 1 lac rupees and available options are sony and samsung but i'll go for Sony because of a proper after sale service repute. now in this budged there are two models in 40" led one is sony 40ex710 that is old model and now discontinued but having 120 hz true motion technology and with bravia engine 3. 2nd is 40" led sony 40ex520 and launched recently in this week. its latest model by sony with wifi and dlna skype youtube built in brwoser and many things like that and in place of bravia engine 3 it has x reality engine that is also a latest chip but with no 120 hz motion flow. that is so confusing that why they skipped true motion in latest model ( was there any fault with previous motion flow or sony forgot to add this option in new model :s ) and 3rd option that sales man told me to go for was lcd 46" sony 46ex500 with a larger screen size but lcd and bravia engine 2 and of course motion flow 120 hz. now i am totaly confused in this stuff..

advance thanks for all ideas and help topics u can share with me

Regards