LED Monitor 24inch?

Hi

i want to buy LED Monitor 24inch wide screen also include s-video or AV option in Monitor so plz suggest me which is best Monitor?

plz reply me

plz any one reply me

plz any one tell me abt led monitor

here are few and they are really great in best prices.(GALAXY Price)

SAMSUNG 21.5" LED with TV 27000PKR.

SAMSUNG 19" LED 12,000PKR

ASUS 18.5" 10,300PKR

SAMSUNG B2030 20" BLACK WIDESCREEN This is the sexy one. 12,800PKR.

Hope you got an idea now. Samsung is gud. But only user review can further help you out. And thats something i'm letting other members to do.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

here are few and they are really great in best prices.(GALAXY Price)

SAMSUNG 21.5" LED with TV 27000PKR.

SAMSUNG 19" LED 12,000PKR

ASUS 18.5" 10,300PKR

SAMSUNG B2030 20" BLACK WIDESCREEN This is the sexy one. 12,800PKR.

Hope you got an idea now. Samsung is gud. But only user review can further help you out. And thats something i’m letting other members to do.

[/quote]

these all lcd display i need led display

^^the last one priced 12,800 is an LED man check it out.!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

these all lcd display i need led display
[/quote]

If I am not wrong, many people are mistaken by the term “LED” when it comes to small displays like monitors, tele-visions.

The LED TVs/Monitors (which are advertised these days) are actually LCD with LED used as backlight. Without a backlight, you can not see any thing on an LCD.

LED backlighting is an advantage only if it is a full matrix back light. If LED is used to illuminate the LCD from the edge, there is no difference between LED TV and the non-LED TV (which is illuminated with CCFL tubes).

However there are LED displays in which there are hundreds of thousands of LEDs (which are used to display the picture) but such LED displays are huge size (like the big screen in cricket stadiums, some LED screens also installed in cities for use as commercial advertisement medium)