Learning Japanese?

Anyone else around here learning Japanese and/or planning a trip to Japan?

shin hua cheen huaan shoan ga

パキスタン大好き!

私はGoogle翻訳を英語から日本語へ日本語に翻訳します。といいえ、私が日本に行くと意図していないいつでもすぐに、もしている。

hello wren, i'm learning japanese. otokonoko wa tonde imasu!

i want to learn pushto

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i want to learn pushto
[/quote]

+1

I’d love to learn that too.

tho I am trying to learn arabic all by myself. :)

I know Pashtu,I can help you to learn it.

mama sangey :P

shin hua cheen huaan shoan ga
[/quote]

didn’t ask for Chinese, or Pushto, baka

パキスタン大好き!

私はGoogle翻訳を英語から日本語へ日本語に翻訳します。といいえ、私が日本に行くと意図していないいつでもすぐに、もしている。

[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
hello wren, i’m learning japanese. otokonoko wa tonde imasu!
[/quote]

凄い、AsadさんとSKさん、はじめまして!

私はまだ新人だ。毎日が日本語を学ぶする、でも漢字と文法ちょっと大変だ!

Do you guys take any classes? I’ve just been relying on the internet, dictionaries and anime, and I could really use a partner to help me keep some sort of daily schedule to speed things up!

There’s so many cool new games and gadgets out in Japan first before any other country, and knowing the language would help a lot in keeping with the cutting edge of tech if nothing else

Anyway, here’s some helpful links;

Gozoku - A great offline (no internet needed) Dictionary

Guide To Japanese - An excellent and casual guide to particles and other grammar, plus forums

Teach Yourself Japanese - Java-based guide

Drop me a message through these forums to trade messenger contacts and set up some self-group or something :P おねがいします! m(_ _)m

I know Pashtu,I can help you to learn it.
[/quote]

How did you learn

I bought some self help “learn pushto” books but it was impossible to learn from them, plus i only want to be able to speak, not interested in reading or writing. But in the books they also stress on reading and writing

Do you guys take any classes? I’ve just been relying on the internet, dictionaries and anime, and I could really use a partner to help me keep some sort of daily schedule to speed things up!
[/quote]

i was following that rosetta stone program (also available in pashto!). but these days im just picking a few sentences from subbed anime ^^

yea i’d like to learn it properly, i was thinking about joining that berlitz thing.

you can send me your email if you want to wren. i love learning languages ^^

i know a lil japnese to coz it is similar to chinese kind of

but nihaoma

i can speak

american english (long island accent)

spanish (latin american version)

arabic (khleegi version)

punjabi

urdu (with heavy punjabi accent, i have been in karachi for last 4 years its getting clearer day by day)

[/quote]

good for u man i speak english with a kind of long island accent to

although day by day it is turnin into a british accent since that is what is used in my school

ruhaan you mentioned in other posts too that you are from usa also, one thing i want to ask you why are you going to school here in pakistan???

don’t you see in this forum there is thread after thread about natives of this country wanting to go to uk, australia, canada, ireland and etc for education, or just simply get out for work. this benchmarks the desperation of natives of this country to better their life in other parts of the world which in many cases seems impossible here for them.

and you left american education and going to school here in pakistan, just doesn’t make sense???

as for me i have completed my college from usa already and i have my own business which gives me some level of freedom to spend time in pakistan with my extended family here which is fun, but during my college time i would have never thought about being anywhere but in usa.

[/quote]

i never said i was from the usa i only said i lived there for 2 years when i was really small like 4 or 5 years old and i picked alot from there

actually my father was posted there for a course since he is in PAF

and yes sadly i have to study in the education system of pakistan

i know a lil japnese to coz it is similar to chinese kind of
[/quote]

No it’s not. Urdu and Hindi are more similar to each other than Japanese and Chinese are…

No it’s not. Urdu and Hindi are more similar to each other than Japanese and Chinese are…

[/quote]

it is kind of from the japanese words i have heard

but i dont know japanese that well so i might be wrong but i do know chinese although not in writing

only spoken chinese

Whats the use of learning these languages? We people have memorized totay totay english in 20 years -- forget learning Japanese or Chinese *pfft*