LDN Connection and phone line issue

I have LDN connection but from last 14 days my phone line is dead, despite many complaints PTCL is not responding on this.

Does calling LDN support for this will help?, so that their technician visit and fix line or they personally make sure that ptcl fixes my line soon

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have LDN connection but from last 14 days my phone line is dead, despite many complaints PTCL is not responding on this.

Does calling LDN support for this will help?, so that their technician visit and fix line or they personally make sure that ptcl fixes my line soon

[/quote]

complaint on LDN site dont complaint to PTCL and from 14 days you are just waiting for PTCL guys

I have done lots, complaints to PTA, direct calls to exchange and visits to exchange, also 1218 auto/operator complaints but nothing works. Does LDN provide the support regarding the PTCL line issue?

BUMP :: But its really required here

--------------------------------------------

Just talked to LDN support they told that in case of phoneline goes dead or any issue you don't have to call PTCL for support but just call us, and in this case he assured that they will try to resolve the issue none other than just next 24 hours.

@DJNOMI

nomi bro I am still having that Paradyne router. I am on Wateen now and it was just a wastage of money (Rs. 2000).

Is there any possibility that they will take back the router. Now 2 or 3 months have passed after the disconnection.

Two guys who visited from Islamabad promised that you will be compensated your Rs.2000 back and the installer Khuram will take it back.

But nothing done from Khuram.....