LCD TV Price?

what is the price of nobel tv 21'' LCD Flat. Any website?

never heared of that ............nobel

this is where i can only find nobel for you ...........not updated since sept-07

http://www.mallpk.com/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=ks0009&Category_Code=nobel

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

never heared of that …nobel
[/quote]

you need to go out more often :P

you need to go out more often :P

[/quote]

ya :D its a chinese brand i guess

Is it Chinese?

I thought it was Pakistani :D

I tried Googling to ascertain Nobel's origins, but hardly got any hits...the only one you get is the www.mallpk.com...I tried searching in pages from Pakistan and got this one hit:

TCL and NOBEL Television have entered into a strategic partnership to manufacture and market TCL's high quality and affordable TV range in Pakistan . It claimed that now customers in Pakistan will experience TCL products, which had the world No 1 TV manufacturer with a global sale of 23 million TV sets in 2005.
[/quote]

^ http://www.internews.org.pk/mediaresource/monitor020606.php

the parts are chinese don't know about manufacturing :)

what is the price of nobel tv 21’’ LCD Flat. Any website?
[/quote]

brother , if ur going to buy the Nobel tv , specially the lcd , please dont buy,

its a total waste.

Sam33r>>i have a nobel shop nearby,,,

it has Korean Digital Technology

here are the features:

Features

High Picture Definition

Virtual Surround Sound

Picture/ Sound/ Color Status Memory

3D Comb Filter

VGA, DVI, HDMI, PC input

9 Picture (PIP)

Free wall mount

this is available only in

LCD 40" Rs.83,900

LCD 32" Rs.53,900

Base Line:

2 years warranty

dont know about the 21" though>>

i dont think they make it>>>i have seen the result and you can bargain them down if you want to>>all parts are imported and assembled here>>i myself prefer samsung but if you can afford it go ahead>>

ya :D its a chinese brand i guess

[/quote]

What the fish, saad??

its a Pakistani company yara. Parts don’t matter, 90% of manufacturers world wide use parts made-in-China, … computers, TV, consoles …you name it.

Noble aint chinese.

Oh yes most of manufacturers world wide use chinies parts but differance is quality. Chines make A, B,C, D etcc... quality so what quality used in nobel or any chines product that is the issue

What the fish, saad??

its a Pakistani company yara. Parts don’t matter, 90% of manufacturers world wide use parts made-in-China, … computers, TV, consoles …you name it.

Noble aint chinese.

[/quote]

ok ok ok i meant the parts are chinese the brand maybe pakistani

09_05_2008_015_008.jpg

I wouldn't risk my 100,000+ bucks on a Pakistani brand..

i don't think it's a Pakistani brand.

i don’t think it’s a Pakistani brand.
[/quote]

You should THINK AGAIN! :)

I wouldn’t risk my 100,000+ bucks on a Pakistani brand…
[/quote]

I’ve been using a Nobel Plasma for 3 years, been very satisfied. Also using a Nobel sound system, don’t think I’ve heard anything better in atleast 5 times it’s price range.

I think the 40 inch screen is worth it at 70 k. New Nobel models should be releasing in 3 months or so though because generally Nobel offers technology 6-8 months before it becomes common in the market. The current tech being offered is already main stream.

this is not the time of old LCD anymore. go for HD-TV or dont waste your money.

this is not the time of old LCD anymore. go for HD-TV or dont waste your money.
[/quote]

Huh? An LCD TV is a HDTV, no?

Huh? An LCD TV is a HDTV, no?

[/quote]

it depends on the resolution if it has 720p at minimum then a tv is an HDTV no matter if its a plasme lcd or CRT (yes there are CRT HDTVs)