Launch of ChinaMobile

Someone told me that they are launching on 23rd March, but i guess they are not. Anyone with the updates on when are they ACTUALLY launching there services ??

hm,

i also read this in news paper that they are launching on 23rd of march.

i was waiting for ot but today no information .

don't know when they launch

correct me if I am wrong, is China Mobile not just Paktel rebranded?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

correct me if I am wrong, is China Mobile not just Paktel rebranded?
[/quote]

It essentially, is. Paktel must be the favorite cellular company for the chinese living in Pakistan now :lol: . (calls are cheap)

when i first red the ad of china mobile in newspaper i googled china mobile and found out that they bought Paktel for a little over 400 million $'s.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

when i first red the ad of china mobile in newspaper i googled china mobile and found out that they bought Paktel for a little over 400 million $'s.
[/quote]

i think china mobile bought Paktel for $284 million…and they got a bargain as telenor paid $300 million for the license

Well THey are replacing every thing of Paktel.. and they will come with huge Bang.

Launch has been delayed

i hear it might be 1rst of April, i hope it is not a joke. lets what will be the huge bang! have not seen a bang for months.

April 1 = joke.

But point to ponder: Gmail was launched on April 1 too...

i have said april 1 is bcoz they are changing their code from 0304 to 0314 from 1st of April and the code changing is confirm,

april 1?

...are they tryin to make an april fool outa us? [:D]

I have seen their ad in today JANG. They have named it ZONG.

but there are no package details.... nor there is any web site,. where from can i get details???

Its same company which is bought by a China company so they changed the name.

kind a weird name Zong,

how a person will like saying "i have a Zong postpaid connection" and CSRs " Thnx for calling Zong" :)

Zong PR-Fix Dailing Code Are 0314-xxxxxxx

Instaphone Pre-Fix Dailing Code Will be 0364-xxx-xxxx

i am eagerly waiting for CM Pak but i think i don't like to have number with per fix 0314. i might perfer to number portability. what u people say???????

i thought prefix will be now 2 digits only

does anyone have any idea about packages of CM.