Latest SMS Collection

Here You go. I found a a website for latest sms collection. It has the basic feature which makes it out of evry other sms websites. It updates regularly just after every 2 3 hours. Yes so you can always get new sms before your freinds. Bookmark this website.

Latest SMS Collection

u da man satan, u da man..

latus sms calaiction...

Lets share some SMS guys.....

Here I go first

The greatest weakness

of most humans

is their hesitancy

to tell others

how much they love them

while they’re alive.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thanks Man :) I love to help my fellow members and wesay b nowadays sms fobia is going high…
[/quote]

What Help ?

check this,

http://www.sms4pleasure.com/

What Help ?

[/quote]

nothing man . A guy thanked me for giving such a good link which has latest sms. So i replied that i love to help my members. Dont worry.!!!

http://hamariweb.com
[/quote]

Since you posted this lousy site for the second time in the topic, I am feeling an irresistible urge of changing the order of ‘r’ and ‘m’ in the above mentioned url.

BWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DO it ! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it ! do it! change them them change them change them change them

haha! very creative lagar bagar never noticed it could become that

wow lagar bhagar.......but its too agressive response frm u!!!!!

hahahah damn never noticed that!! thats wat we call creativity. laghar bhagar.hahaha

Blog updated. Check out.

hey satan try to use Link Units under ever SMS frame :)and use the same color scheme as you used in website layout :)

Since you posted this lousy site for the second time in the topic, I am feeling an irresistible urge of changing the order of ‘r’ and ‘m’ in the above mentioned url.

[/quote]

hahaha good 1 … لگڑبگڑ I always enjoy your sense of humor and knowledge :)

hey satan try to use Link Units under ever SMS frame :)and use the same color scheme as you used in website layout :)
[/quote]

Hey Slave. Dont You Think putting an add unit after every sms will make the complete page look like “Sunday Magazine”?? lols. Any other ideas???

lol.. google allow you only 3 units per page.. well it's all upto you.. how you manage these 3 units.

who is asking to place all three. just put one at one one.. would be good if you place at bottom of very 1st frame.

So slave you want me to put an add after every sms?? i have 10 sms on each page. so ten adds plus one on side baranoda one above and bottom. too many adds??? google tos allows 3 adds per page right?? so that will make more then 13 adds???!!!! :o

ohhh, dude you are not getting what i'm saying.,..

just leave it.

no way......... Just google and get more sms sites...........

ohhh, dude you are not getting what i’m saying.,…

just leave it.

[/quote]

Well agur app samjhao gai to samajh jao ga. I’m new to this bloggong stuff !!