Laptop Touchpad Heatin Up

i have noticed that the touchpad of my laptop heats up alot even though the temperature in the bios sensors show only 24 C is there any reaso for it heatin up?

It is normal. Most of the laptops have the hard disk located under or around touch pad. So its normal. :) My laptop's hard disk is located to the left side of touch pad, on the down side of course but I can feel the touch pad getting warm after a few hours of usage.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

It is normal. Most of the laptops have the hard disk located under or around touch pad. So its normal. :) My laptop’s hard disk is located to the left side of touch pad, on the down side of course but I can feel the touch pad getting warm after a few hours of usage.
[/quote]

thnx for the tip my laptops hard drive is also in a similar position

man i am worry about my processor it goes to like 66 C and at same place desktop pc hardly goes over 40......

man i am worry about my processor it goes to like 66 C and at same place desktop pc hardly goes over 40…
[/quote]

does ur laptop fan spin up at full speed to cool down the processor?

yes yes when it goes to over 65 it goes crazy....why?

to cool your laptops i suggest getting a cooling docking stations>>traditionaly they provide extra firewall usb and sometimes cdrom drives but some are available with extra fans underneath them to cool the laptops>>

Or get a Notepal by CoolerMaster (Check with Galaxy)

man i am worry about my processor it goes to like 66 C and at same place desktop pc hardly goes over 40…
[/quote]

well just a thought may be that u r using laptop by placing on a soft surface like a sofa or bed and the vents are blocked. If you are use it on the hard surface like a tabletop and see if that makes a difference. I have an AMD and it actually runs cooler than my desktop in the same room