Laptop Skins in Pakistan

melleck

Your email address please.

MZC

Its ok, sometimes things just take time to establish and accomplish...

[quote=“lahoreonline, post:61, topic:13934”]

melleck

Your email address please.

[/quote]

image.png

So it's the same guy who promised to send free laptop skins in another thread in Feb 2009 and I never got any :D

Please do let me know if I going to get my free laptop skin or not so that I stop thinking about it receiving it some day :wacko:

melleck

Your FREE Skin has been shipped to our Delivery Department, by max day after tomorrow, you will be having your FREE Skin, Inshallah... :)

[quote=“lahoreonline, post:65, topic:13934”]

melleck

Your FREE Skin has been shipped to our Delivery Department, by max day after tomorrow, you will be having your FREE Skin, Inshallah… :)

[/quote]

Ok inshaAllah, thanks a lot :)

CAUTION- DON'T USE THESE SKINS

Removed the skin after one month from my HP 4520s alimunium surface laptop and guess what? it was covered with adhesive residue - which won't come off easily, it took me 40 minutes to clean this all thing with the help of cooking oil, vinegar etc, and the worst part where the air bubbles left in the skin color from those parts is faded. In short the 300 rupees Free skin #$%^&# up the looks of my 50,000 rupees notebook. I would advise all WP members not to buy or even accept free skins from this fraud and cheap skin manufactoring company.

[quote=", post:67, topic:13934"]

In short the 300 rupees Free skin #$%^&# up the looks of my 50,000 rupees notebook.

[/quote]

LOL!

CAUTION- DON’T USE THESE SKINS

Removed the skin after one month from my HP 4520s alimunium surface laptop and guess what? it was covered with adhesive residue - which won’t come off easily, it took me 40 minutes to clean this all thing with the help of cooking oil, vinegar etc, and the worst part where the air bubbles left in the skin color from those parts is faded. In short the 300 rupees Free skin #$%^&# up the looks of my 50,000 rupees notebook. I would advise all WP members not to buy or even accept free skins from this fraud and cheap skin manufactoring company.

[/quote]

Thank God I haven’t yet received my free laptop skin. I think I am never going to as well just like Techman :D

CAUTION- DON’T USE THESE SKINS

Removed the skin after one month from my HP 4520s alimunium surface laptop and guess what? it was covered with adhesive residue - which won’t come off easily, it took me 40 minutes to clean this all thing with the help of cooking oil, vinegar etc, and the worst part where the air bubbles left in the skin color from those parts is faded. In short the 300 rupees Free skin #$%^&# up the looks of my 50,000 rupees notebook. I would advise all WP members not to buy or even accept free skins from this fraud and cheap skin manufactoring company.

[/quote]

Do you remember i refuses their free offer?

kia ye offer aabhi b mojood hai free laptop skin wali ?