Laptop Skins in Pakistan

Due to the offical holiday today, the skin will be shipped tomorrow.

I've been using LO's skins for past year now.

TBH.. I am impressed.. I do remember sending the skins back once due to some dimensions issue but anyway.. the current two I have on my Dell 15 and 14 are excellent especially considering how glossy these notebook's front end is.. I've taken these on my travels throughout the country and after a whole year or so... they have yet to come off.. only some tears on one side of the laptop (which is not an issue considering the fact that it is used for more than 3 hours daily for more than a year.)

Thank You for the precious comment. Thyhammer, with regards... :)

[quote=“lahoreonline, post:25, topic:13934”]

MZC

Yes, completely free, information would include, your laptop model, dimensions, skin code from our website, and shipping address and contact information.

Congrats Melleck and armada, send in your details at info@laptopskins.com.pk

Better luck next time, greatlogix.

[/quote]

Sent you the information.

Information received.

Just got the skin, the dimensions are not fit for my notebook, corners are more rounded. The Courier SkyNet delivered it without any envelope etc, they have pasted the tracking code sticker and the address etc on the skin :(

You can re-adjust the dimension, send it for further query, regarding the courier service, the pasted tracking code, would be no problem removing.

[quote=“lahoreonline, post:47, topic:13934”]

You can re-adjust the dimension, send it for further query, regarding the courier service, the pasted tracking code, would be no problem removing.

[/quote]

well tracking code sticker was not a problem, there were some other glue smudges on the skin + lots of wrinkles. Anyway i have further trimmed the skin, i hope it looks good now.

hp2.jpg

hp1.jpg

hmm... That can be taken into account. I`ll see what i can do, with the Shipping Department, regarding the shipping of the skins. If you want the replacement, that can be arranged.

Well thanks for the skin first of all, secondly i already put in on the laptop so i guess its okay. ;)

Your Welcome... :)

Dear I haven't yet received my laptop skin :mellow:

^ may be due to Eid vocations. :) the website is also down.

Still no sign of my free laptop skin :rolleyes:

[quote=“melleck, post:54, topic:13934”]

Still no sign of my free laptop skin :rolleyes:

[/quote]

Hahahaha, May be their company got bankrupt or the guy got married. :lol:

[quote=", post:55, topic:13934"]

Hahahaha, May be their company got bankrupt or the guy got married. :lol:

[/quote]

LMAO :lol:

upgrading servers... btw regarding your free skin, kindly send details to info@laptopskins.com.pk, although all FREE SKINS are shipped an received.

Server Upgrade Complete, Website Back up and operational.

MZC

We are here since 2001, so perhaps bankrupting not a probable chance.

I sent you my shipping details on 25-Oct-2011 and you acknowledged receiving them. Please see the relevant post above.

[quote=“lahoreonline, post:58, topic:13934”]

MZC

We are here since 2001, so perhaps bankrupting not a probable chance.

[/quote]

was kidding :huh: