Laptop Skins in Pakistan

What kind of details? you meant shipping address or the skin dimensions and design? :huh: (shipping would be free na?)

i don't know why people are not commenting to avail this cool offer :D

will I get one free too ? :D

if next 3 posters then i am 3rd

Ouch! I missed... Anything for 4th?

MZC

Yes, completely free, information would include, your laptop model, dimensions, skin code from our website, and shipping address and contact information.

Congrats Melleck and armada, send in your details at info@laptopskins.com.pk

Better luck next time, greatlogix.

[quote=“lahoreonline, post:25, topic:13934”]

MZC

Yes, completely free, information would include, your laptop model, dimensions, skin code from our website, and shipping address and contact information.

[/quote]

Sent you my details. i hope you will print a custom skin :)

Havent received them yet.

[quote=“lahoreonline, post:27, topic:13934”]

Havent received them yet.

[/quote]

sent on info@laptopskins.com.pk @ 12:57 PM :( , check spam box too

Very nice trick. Someone objected at the quality of skins and free skins got announced. Creative.

And no, i am not looking for a free skin. :)

I wonder the objection hawker, didnt see any around, doubt the idea perhaps you didnt get one... its ok.. there is always a next time. Its been quite a history we have always given FREE SKINS. If you are not aware.

Received MZH (Muhammad Zohair Chohan) if I am right.

[quote=“lahoreonline, post:30, topic:13934”]

Received MZH (Muhammad Zohair Chohan) if I am right.

[/quote]

Its MZC :wacko: , anyway what about dimensions? also my notebook has slightly round edges.

14.7 x 9.7

Sent from one of our customers.

Lahoreonline! I was talking about vazim's comments.

But my judgment about your free skin offer was wrong. I thought you should have made a new thread, but seems like you bumped the same thread because its WP rule to use only one thread for marketing/promoting a product.

i am leaving the 3rd place (due some reasons)

so now Next #35 Poster will hold the 3rd position for free skin or give it to greatlogix

only then if lahoreonline allows it

Ok, then greatlogix send in y our details at info@laptopskins.com.pk

[quote=“lahoreonline, post:35, topic:13934”]

Ok, then greatlogix send in y our details at info@laptopskins.com.pk

[/quote]

Bilal, my order processed? when could i expect it delivered?

It will leave to our shipping department inshallah by tomorrow Evening, and you will be having it by Tuesday.

[quote=“lahoreonline, post:37, topic:13934”]

It will leave to our shipping department inshallah by tomorrow Evening, and you will be having it by Tuesday.

[/quote]

That’s nice, i hope it will look good on my notebook :)

Well, i`d prefer to see the pictures of your laptop with our skins on it, on this forum.

[quote=“lahoreonline, post:39, topic:13934”]

Well, i`d prefer to see the pictures of your laptop with our skins on it, on this forum.

[/quote]

Yeh sure why not :) i am not a good photographer as you but i will try to take shots from the best angles ^_^