Laptop processors in Pakistan

Any place sells or can order laptop processors in Pakistan? I need Core 2 Duo laptop processor. I don't know of any place and I doubt there is any all over Pakistan that sells those but its still worth asking...

I didnt even know you could change the processor in a laptop?

^yes me too

Well you could try e-shop near shiraz restaurant in Peshawar Actual or Gul Haji but otherwise.. i dont know

It is possible if you could find the laptop processor. Those are easily available in US/UK shops but not here.

A tech in Rawalpindi , Saddar said laptop processors can be changed but it depends upon if u can get a processor. NEw boxed processors dont come in Pakistan for laptops so it would be like from some other laptop aka used processor

^I guess that would be acceptable too!!!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

A tech in Rawalpindi , Saddar said laptop processors can be changed but it depends upon if u can get a processor. NEw boxed processors dont come in Pakistan for laptops so it would be like from some other laptop aka used processor
[/quote]

Boxed laptop processors used to come to Pakistan through Pakistan Office Products. Dunno about their availability now.

there are dell distributors and sellers in Lahore. I know about Dell you can give your dell laptop to them for it.

they do replacements of all kind of components in a laptop. they arrange any thing you need.

and what about the price????if one want from 1.8GHz to 2.2GHz,what would be the price!!???

must be varied also depending on the compatibility.

I m not sure about prices

I just have a friend working over their.

some where in or arround Cavelry

I'll need to confirm the exact location.

^I think so quite huge sum of money!!!

Not same as desktop PC!!!

upgrading the processor wont really make too much of a difference,

ive never heard anyone upgrading a laptop processor.

specially if u already have a duo 2 core, dnt go for it.

upgrading the ram may make hell of a difference.

this is just my opinion,

best of luck.

Upgrading of processor is all waste of time, I bought a laptop too, 1 year ago it had a processor cor2 duo I have now changed it to the quark core, but still it doesn't make any difference.

I have a Intel Core 2 Duo processor which I took out of my ASUS Laptop. I upgraded my Laptops processor. The Processor is in excellent working Condition and is DOA guaranteed. Let me know if your interested. 0322-437-4332 conceidedami@yahoo.com . Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHZ T7200 series(not the cheaper 2 or 5 series).

Sorry Tamour but my Laptop already has T7250. Where did you get the upgrade processor? and which one did you upgrade it to?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Upgrading of processor is all waste of time, I bought a laptop too, 1 year ago it had a processor cor2 duo I have now changed it to the quark core, but still it doesn’t make any difference.
[/quote]

You changed it to Quad Core? I didn’t know Quad Core Mobile processors are available? lol

I upgraded it to a T7800. Its in the same family. You have to make sure of that or the chip wont fit. I bought it off of ebay for $130. Quad core mobile are available.

Now my question to anthony74. How in the hell did you upgrade your core2duo to a quad core? For that to happen you would need an entirely different board. Do explain so you can redeem yourself.

As far as upgrading goes, it makes a big difference especially when you have multiple programs open. It also made a difference when I played higher end games. In my case i had a t7200 2.00ghz and I upgraded it to a T7800 2.60ghz. That .60ghz makes a nice difference.

there are soo many sources. u can find better option from net.just use this and enjoy