Laptop cooler

hello

anyone knows from where can i buy laptop cooler in lahore or rawalpindi???

they are available in SADDAR market in pindi.

I bought mine for 650

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I bought mine for 650

[/quote]

Can you upload its snap?

Thanks

i am also interested in one plz upload some snaps and suggest me which is better

where to buy in karachi ... plz upload some snaps

any suggestions where i can get that in Lahore? any online shop selling that ?

I bought mine for 650

[/quote]

could you please upload its snapshots and also the name of shop from where u have bought it

sorry for late reply.

this is the kind of pad i got from local market, he asked for 800 and we settled on 650/-

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41XUi9-VLAL._SS400_.jpg

i am not sure how to add pics so posting a link from Amazon

sorry for late reply.

this is the kind of pad i got from local market, he asked for 800 and we settled on 650/-

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41XUi9-VLAL.SS400.jpg

i am not sure how to add pics so posting a link from Amazon

[/quote]

ok thanks for the reply but u still havent mentioned the name of shop in Saddar Rawalpindi from where u have bought this one and where it is located???

Islamabad Blue Area. Future Age Computers has ones for 1500. USB powered, with 3 fans.

Technocity (next to Unicenter) in Karachi... got mine for 500 (exact same one in above pic but with 2 fans)

Technocity (next to Unicenter) in Karachi… got mine for 500 (exact same one in above pic but with 2 fans)
[/quote]

from which shop you bought it @ Technocity?

Thanks

i have bought it for rs. 600 with three fans from sadar rawalpindi yesterday

bhai i have IBM Thinkpad A31 laptop processor fan not working.....lakin laptop 1 hour nikal deta hai main nay abhi tak repair nii karwaya kea yea useful rahay ga merey laptop k liay????????????/ m live in islamabad

^ wont do much coz the processor needs to be cooled down merely throwing air at it from the outside wont do much

[/quote]

would you like to mention the name and location of shop as well? because telling i got this or that without telling the location and name of shop especially isnt of any help for others

thanks

Both of the guys who said that they had bought laptop cooler from Saddar rawalpindi still hasnt mentioned the name of shop from there they have got those coolers....Its pretty much irresponsible behavior

do it fit on hp laptop

is ther any shop who could send it to via tcs or any other coz iam way far form cities mentioned above

I bought mine for 650

[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
[/quote]

Which shop? At least give the name of shop and some vague directions. Thank you in advance.