Lahore ICHHRA EVO working in CDMA but EVDO no browsing

For almost a week I'm unable to browse internet while connected under EVDO mode most of the times, However if I connect using CDMA it works but of course speed is too slow that over CDMA I can only use google. I took my laptop in barkat market,lahore area and it worked fine using EVDO

I called customer support and the idiots sitting at 1218 after wasting a lot of time assigned me complaint numbers 43 ,24 and today 11 and I receive a SMS right after 10 minutes that " your complaint has been closed" WTF is this? PTCL support is really a joke

Anyone else having same issue in this area ???

[quote=“khurram4m, post:, topic:”]

For almost a week I'm unable to browse internet while connected under EVDO mode most of the times, However if I connect using CDMA it works but of course speed is too slow that over CDMA I can only use google. I took my laptop in barkat market,lahore area and it worked fine using EVDO

I called customer support and the idiots sitting at 1218 after wasting a lot of time assigned me complaint numbers 43 ,24 and today 11 and I receive a SMS right after 10 minutes that " your complaint has been closed" WTF is this? PTCL support is really a joke

Anyone else having same issue in this area ???

[/quote]

This has happened to me on quite a fee occasions. Just visit the main/biggest One Stop Shop of PTCL with your device and have it checked. Might be a minor issue with its firmware.