Khulay aasmaan kay nechay-kakn

Hi guys!

This is my first post, but i would like to recommend everyone a pakistani film for this summar..

ya a pakistani film, but it's not any ordinary film.

it's is a film by javed sheikh. he is back with another big budget movie.

khulay aasman kay neechay.

you can visit http://kaknthefilm.blogspot.com for more information

looks like multiple threads..... please limit to one thread only.

lol, I didn't know Javed Sheikh is a such a n00b.

looks like the dude is in some sort of advertising team of the movie or something. his nick is even khulay aasmaan kay nechay (kakn)

its a good initiative that they're atleast using some form of onlien advertisemnet for pakistan movies now :)

i'll try to go and watch this movie with muh family if its family-friendly....

Abbas "looking for some way to support Pakistani products" Jin

don't tell me javed sheikh is spamming his new movie releases online!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

its a good initiative that they’re atleast using some form of onlien advertisemnet for pakistan movies now :)
[/quote]

lol you kidding me? What they are doing is far far away from online advertisement. It borders on nasty spammy behavior.

If they are serious, they should hire a professional marketing team with some experience in online marketing/advertisement, which kakan08 is obviously not.

lol you kidding me? What they are doing is far far away from online advertisement. It borders on nasty spammy behavior.

If they are serious, they should hire a professional marketing team with some experience in online marketing/advertisement, which kakan08 is obviously not.

[/quote]

Yeah, this is spam - everybody hates spam.

this guy should be banned by now! for making multiple spam posts

don’t tell me javed sheikh is spamming his new movie releases online!
[/quote]

First of all it’s not javed sahab, and second, that if you read both threads, you will find different content and motive, but i guess, admin know that difference and you don’t.

First of all it’s not javed sahab, and second, that if you read both threads, you will find different content and motive, but i guess, admin know that difference and you don’t.

[/quote]

so if they have diffrent content does that mean there has to be seperate threads for it?

and whats with the javed sahab do u know him or somethin

good. i hope the it is better than the average pakistani movie. but we have a looong way to go before our movies can compete with international movies....

off-topic: guys leave the poor soul alone. even if he is spamming, we have wp tulla's to deal wiv them.

Well kakn08.. i appreciate your commitment but i have a question..

In future, if javed sahab comes up with new project called 'Faisla Unki Chahat Kaa' then would you change your nick again.

If you are somehow related to our dying film industry or any links with javed sahab's projects then join us with a permanent & adequate nick and share inside knowledge with us.

We will never stop from giving our opinion, support and feedback on any serious work you brings into our notice here....

but for that you have to act mature.

Lol ahmadnaveed, love your 'Faisla Unki Chahat Kaa'

Or more appropriately put "For Ultimate Computer Knowledge" this forum is the best ;)

is it me or has sana been working on her triceps and biceps :$

Lol ahmadnaveed, love your ‘Faisla Unki Chahat Kaa’
[/quote]

LOL haha I didn’t get the joke until you mentioned it. Two thumbs up ahmadnaveed :lol:

is it me or has sana been working on her triceps and biceps :blush:
[/quote]

Is Sana in this movie?

Yeah right, really an extraordinary movie it’s going to be :rolleyes:

Hey sana isnt that bad though Zara Sheikh used to be my fav :P... i saw 'Yeh dil app ka huwa' in melody cinema just before it was burnt down.. that movie was also by javed sheikh i guess and it was pretty good.. Sana was init ... i think salem sheikh too... back then i was in college.. and bunkin college for Urdu movies was our fav pastime :P... Too bad there arent any cinemas left in Islamabad.. No Nafdec ... No Melody.. i miss the good old times when i used to go out with my family to see Jurassic park series, jumanji , Armageddon, etc and some very boring cultural documentries my father used to get free passes to :P..Now its all abt downloading ripped prints and renting dvds .. not the same feeling i tell you :)

Yeah i am glad Karachi still has some theatres left. It is a completely diff experience and one that cannot be replaced by downloads and rips.

Well kakn08… i appreciate your commitment but i have a question…

In future, if javed sahab comes up with new project called ‘Faisla Unki Chahat Kaa’ then would you change your nick again.

If you are somehow related to our dying film industry or any links with javed sahab’s projects then join us with a permanent & adequate nick and share inside knowledge with us.

We will never stop from giving our opinion, support and feedback on any serious work you brings into our notice here…

but for that you have to act mature.

[/quote]

No. kakn08 would be the choice as the nick name…

No. i’m not related to any of the official stuff.