KESC FINALLY reduced load shedding in Karachi

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Karachi: Pakistan’s minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources has assured that frequent gas supply to Karachi Electric Supply Company would be continue that led to the electric problem at an end.

CEO, KESC, Tabish Gohar then assured that load shedding in residential areas would be reduced in Karachi from first of Ramadan. He said three hours load shedding would be carried out in those areas where electricity was not stolen while four and a half hours load shedding would be carried out in areas where electricity was stolen.

Gohar also assured that no load shedding would be carried out during the times of Sehr and Aftar.

In a high level meeting with the representatives of KESC and SSGC (Sui Southern Gas Company) and Governor Sindh Dr Ishratul Ebad Khan on Friday, Dr Asim Hussain said that only one week would be given to the defaulters to pay their electric dues.

Dr Hussain warned that electricity would be cut to all those firms who have to pay their electric dues. He also stressed that not a single institute would be provided free electricity.

He also informed that dues on KESC and Water Board have been collecting. He said that gas shortage would be removed by the end of 2012.

The minister said that government of Pakistan could not provide subsidy at everything.

Tabish Gohar informed in the high-level meeting that technical faults in PMTs caused to electricity suspensions.

Source: http://www.thenewstribe.com/2011/07/29/kesc-reduces-load-shedding-in-karachi/

[/quote]

It happened late, but it did happen. :D

Good for karachi walay bhai log....:)

What about daily killings?

As long as mqm and anp exist there will be no peace in karachi man, and i dont beleive this bullshit from kesc. its another excuse to hike the prices of petroleum by making false promises to people.

upsilon another unrealistic post from you, do some research before you post, rather than copy paste some article

this govt is gonna be raising kesc bill by upto 12% in coming couple of months, this is just deception to calm people down before they hit them with bill increase. upper management of kesc and the govt eat at the same thali, meaning same money making interests.

no improvements, same 10 hours of loadshedding.

Load shedding has been reduced in many parts of the country... I've seen many protests against wapda etc.. Government has yet again given us the chillpill for few days or weeks .. they will be back to their aokat by increasing the rate of unit plus heavy load shedding.

@kamran1x1 You are the Biggest d!ckhead I've ever seen. (sorry mods, couldn't control anymore)

If you didn't notice, I never said anything about the bills, i talked about loadshedding, so just shut up, will you?

[quote=“abdulsami, post:5, topic:15172”]

no improvements, same 10 hours of loadshedding.

[/quote]

The decrease will start from the 1st or Ramadan.

[quote=“koder, post:6, topic:15172”]

Load shedding has been reduced in many parts of the country… I’ve seen many protests against wapda etc… Government has yet again given us the chillpill for few days or weeks … they will be back to their aokat by increasing the rate of unit plus heavy load shedding.

[/quote]

Yeah, i wonder if the decrease is only for the month of Ramadan… but thats still better than nothing.

KESC reduces Loadshedding?

Instead of reducing it, from the last 2 days they have INCREASED it from 3-hours to 6-hours here in Gulshan. :P

6 hours so far.

I think there will be another session of 2 hours.

just spoke with a kesc csr he said the load shedding will be normalized by ramadan

Do you guys just read the thread title & not the whole post? It clearly says that the decrease will start from 1st Ramadan.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:12, topic:15172”]

Do you guys just read the thread title & not the whole post? It clearly says that the decrease will start from 1st Ramadan.

[/quote]

upsilin start from when?

anyway we had 7 hours load shedding today no relief today so article is a lie.

2 hours relief today.

[Note to self: Ignore the trolls.]

[quote=“Upsilon, post:12, topic:15172”]

[/quote]

It just happend before Ramadaan.

May be a test drive :P

Nah. We just passed 8th hour. Time schedule is disturbed since yesterday.

8 hours so far.

Yet another fake promise.

same think 8 hours load shedding ........

Oh no , No Relief!

they completed 8 hours.

Odd timings .. 11:30 to 1:30 !