Kaun banay ga MEERA PATI?

It's certain that you would not have missed the Kaun banay ga MEERA PATI's promo vids on GEO TV, which are being shown since the last couple of months.

Well sounds like it is going to be a hilarious reality show, but what is taking them so long to tell us when it is going to launch? Are they not receiving enough applications... which means no one wants to Marry Meera?

No i wants to marry her cuz she will remain 16 at even in my old age

--

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

… i wants to marry her…
[/quote]

Haha, Nice sarcasm :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

But not physically. ;)

[/quote]

Don’t worry because in old age he won’t be able to do anything anyway. And this is Meera we are talking about…if you know what I mean.

^^^ Spam????

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:14243”]

No i wants to marry her cuz she will remain 16 at even in my old age

[/quote]

Well Meera is back with her talent hunting show, this time she is 25 not 16.

According to Meera there are ‘Lakhon Croron’ applications for her next hubby. The show turned out to be more pathetic than I thought. I just feel sorry for the 13 nominated guys. I bet they will not get any decent girl after acting in this show.

I do not believe any woman can get dumber than Meera, unless the next show she comes up with is ‘Kaun banai ga Meera Honeymoon?’ :D

If i'do have a chance to make a parody of this show then i'll title it as MEERA DOGPATI and will hire some dogs as candidates

Sorry Mira

--

[quote=“armada, post:8, topic:14243”]

If i’do have a chance to make a parody of this show then i’ll title it as MEERA DOGPATI and will hire some dogs as candidates

Sorry Mira

[/quote]

Lmao, that would be the next youtube hit :P

One of my fiends(who is se*ually disabled) wants to get married with meera......he will be on tv soon.

koi nahi baney ga all that is a big drama

this show should be titled like Mommy GOT friends :lol:

[Roman Urdu removed] but in this show she looks very cute .

I wants to melee her :D Can I?

[quote=“armada, post:13, topic:14243”]

this show should be titled like Mommy GOT friends :lol:

[/quote]

Well, it should be Mommy GOT SO MANY friends :D

does any one knows she is 39 now !!!!!!!!!

[quote=“multichoice, post:17, topic:14243”]

does any one knows she is 39 now !!!

[/quote]

no! she is 25, from last 14 years :P

U guys are wrong, she has always been 19, uptil recently she turned 25 this year only for this show.