Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 is out now - download Trial version

downloaded and installed and working like charm :)

http://esd.element5.com/demoreg.html?productid=300324331

How is it? Better than NOD32?

Its friggin Awesome!! Has never let me down

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

How is it? Better than NOD32?
[/quote]

i was big fan of nod32 , 6 months ago , but one virus came and crashed my whole system and nod was unable to detect it whereas Kaspersky did the job , from that i am big fan of kaspersky its lil heavier but i feel my system more secured with kaspersky and i always recommended this antivirus those ask me about any anti virus software

i was big fan of nod32 , 6 months ago , but one virus came and crashed my whole system and nod was unable to detect it whereas Kaspersky did the job , from that i am big fan of kaspersky its lil heavier but i feel my system more secured with kaspersky and i always recommended this antivirus those ask me about any anti virus software

[/quote]

x2

adding… it’s content privacy and blocking is really most intelligent and is beyond any software I have ever used and still trying to find the best than kaspersky and not even found atleast like that.

kaspersky is better in my way than the others I have tried so far.

I'd run kaspersky if it wasnt heavy, updating it took forever on my internet too.

Hi all...

Kaspersky is good Antivirus but it slows down my computer lot that's why i hate it.

And i prefer to use AVG instead of Kaspersky.

Kaspersky rocks no doubt the best anti-virus right now.

Well,I have Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 & its protecting my machine more than any else Internet Security.i prefer KIS 2010 if you have installed it surf your net without any kind of virus keyloggers.i used to search keys in google now i found very usefull website where you can find KAV2010 n KIS2010 working keys & they update keys almost everyday in case your key has found black list just go to www.kavkiskey.com & download latest one & install it in your software.

Remember,When opening this website you should pause your KIS2010 or KAV because kaspersky has decleared it worm etc website because its giving free working keys as if you open this website in mozillah there mozillah team make it very clear there is nothing worm or anything like that.So enjoy Free working Keys:D

www.kavkiskey.com

Once a virus came into my PC, while downloading a torrent and it disabled nod32

I switched to bitDefender than, will try this out too

www.anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com

BitDefender at the top

Once a virus came into my PC, while downloading a torrent and it disabled nod32

I switched to bitDefender than, will try this out too

www.anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com

BitDefender at the top

[/quote]

every one have his own choice and experiences , as per my experience Nod32 failed and KAV did the job so till date i am living with KAV lets see when KAV failed somehow the my give try to bit defender :)

Does it control SVCHOSL.exe and newfolder.exe

What about Kaspersky Security for mobile?

How it gets register? Can we register it with a key like we register application of kasper on PC?

I never use Kaspersky for mobile device, so i have no idea about how it gets register for mobile users i guess it would have activation code not file key like we use in pc to activate application.

And Free activation keys for Kaspersky 2010 is here
[/quote]

Your posts have been removed numerous times for containing links to pirated content. It will be a ban next time a similar infraction occurs.