in other rain thread information getting mingled with Islamabad/Rawalpindi since their problems of right now are different, i am happy for my brothers in islamabad they are enjoying the weather with minor problems, in Karachi situation is really pathetic SO I STARTED KARACHI SEPCIFIC THREAD REGARDING CURRENT RAIN/ELECTRIC SITUATION IN KARACHI,
1) in karachi WTF you gonna do with good weather when we don't have electric for last 2 days.
2) "118" KESC info number is off the hook since yesterday the moment rain started.
3) DHA took almost year and half to complete rain drainage only cover very selected area, while phase 6 and 7 and totally flooded,
4) no info at all that what the hell is going on with electric, total blackout
5) on top people are dumb too, i heard in DHA phase 5 badar commercial area about 150 people mobbed KESC office and made them run away, RIGHT THING WOULD HAVE BEEN TO KIDNAP THEM AND TOLD THEM TO FIX THE THING, RATHER THAN MAKE THEM RUN AWAY. NOW THEY GOT GOOD EXCUSE FOR DELAY.
6) in last count 33 people have died.
7) worldcall cable TV is off since yesterday
8) generators have given up at many peoples home i know, 90% of them in use are not designed for continuous 48 hours service even in intervals.
9) karachi airport has no power, is in total black out and very limited essential like control tower ore on generator, as one of my friend picked up his uncle from airport
everybody is totally clueless whats going on