Karachi Food Street - Grandport

Has anyone visited new food street (under Jinnah Bridge) in Karachi

http://www.portgrand.com/main%201/main-1.html

I have heard entry fees is Rs 300/-... Can anyone update here pls

Great I've been looking forward for this since a couple of years, Anyone got any pics to share? It's a pity they have none on the official website.

thanks but no thanks i am not interested in getting blown up by talibans, i am happy with getting food delivered at home from restaurant.

by the way i just checked your link thats some cheesy corny fake illustrative pics there showing europeons hahaha which gora would visit capital of target killings and bomb blast city......., does the place even really exist?

Karachi is not the only city under bombings FYI.

^^ this thread is karachi specific einstein, why the heck i would talk about chiniot, toba teg sigh, dinga or any other city. use your common sense.

I would have liked that in Islamabad. Too bad :P . Have fun karachites.

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:5, topic:14663”]

^^ this thread is karachi specific einstein, why the heck i would talk about chiniot, toba teg sigh, dinga or any other city. use your common sense.

[/quote]

My bad (or I guess you edited it out) I thought you were being Karachi specific with the bombings.

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:3, topic:14663”]

by the way i just checked your link thats some cheesy corny fake illustrative pics there showing europeons hahaha which gora would visit capital of target killings and bomb blast city…, does the place even really exist?

[/quote]

Isnt it obvious that the pictures are edited and created using graphics?

The place IS real.

yes i love and i want to go

kamran ap itne udas kio hain

I went there last night....

There goes my experience

-In a nutshell it is a great outing spot but not great for food per say

-At the entrance it looked it would be messy inside as car vallet were very busy, so you have to wait a bit but not unpleasant

-Once you are in you will see a great neat and clean area (the atmosphere unheard of public places in Karachi)

-Not many food options, I preferred to go for Ghaffar (branch of famous BBQ site in Bahadruabad), but I was given a 1 hour wait time, hence, decided against it, finally decided to go to first floor which has open view and picked up stuff from various spots (as I had family with me so everyone had their own preferrance, mutual agreement was Ghaffar that didn't materialize)

-Since this place is only for families so environment is very decent with guards roaming around

-Very expensive, a small shwarma was for 195/- that you could easily get for 60/- anywhere in Karachi, regualr Pepsi was for 40/-

-Many outlets (including shopping mall) have not started operation yet, once they are fully operational it would be a huge success

-Its amazing to have dinner by sea side with a view of huge Ship near you...

I recommed this highly to anyone who can compromise on pocket for good ambiance....

Yeah I usually go there. Its really an awesome place, so much fun there !