Karachi fashion shows footage

as you guys know these days many fashion catwalk shows held in karachi and many of you guys maybe attended there live is there any way to get their HD RF footage online or in DVDs?

i used to try getting footage via PC tv tuner but really bad result

Why does it interest you? Just curious

sorry to say but want to make a video documentary in which i'll represent Pakistan as a land of freedom for women because some people in Arab and West they think Pakistan is very restrict state for womens that's why i am looking for HD footage

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

sorry to say but want to make a video documentary in which i’ll represent Pakistan as a land of freedom for women because some people in Arab and West they think Pakistan is very restrict state for womens that’s why i am looking for HD footage
[/quote]

ok so you’ll show 5% of mummy daddy crowd, then what… what about the 95% of pakistan, your fashion shows and english speaking crowd doesn’t represent these 95% how you gonna show them?

oh so what i am guessing you gonna take 5% of people video and represent that as 100% of pakistan???

^ Lets not stray from the topic.

^ Lets not stray from the topic.
[/quote]

i don’t do social commentaries but sometime one need to put the record straight. sorry to veer off but this need to be said. after this post i’ll be out of this thread.

i think its a valid point from me. if my friend armada is taking a snap shot of liberal pakistan which is not more than 10% and represent to outsiders as everything is OK in PK then i think its great injustice to the repressed women of 90% of rural pakistan, and the kind of barbaric savagery they face everyday.

this is really wrong with the educated pakistanis which includes me, you and others that if we are educated speak english, and have liberal outlook then we think that thats all pakistan, that it starts from us and ends with us the only 10% of total population give or take.

this show how insensitive we the educated ones are towards 90% of Pakistanis that we refuse to even acknowledge that they exist and how messed up social make up is over at that majority pakistyan, we only 10% think are all representation of 100% pakistan. which is a total lie.

i am out of this thread.

ok so you’ll show 5% of mummy daddy crowd, then what… what about the 95% of pakistan, your fashion shows and english speaking crowd doesn’t represent these 95% how you gonna show them?

oh so what i am guessing you gonna take 5% of people video and represent that as 100% of pakistan???

[/quote]

i meant to say that not only guns and bombs exists here also people have talent in any field and am not going to represent it as negative way try to understand

I bet even the 95 percent are not as narrow minded as potrayed in the west. Share ur short documentray with us when ur finished :)

Man. why will this inferiority complex end. You cant be liberal as they are. Be what ever you are. Dubai never shown their women to promote them. You cant just sell Glamor.So you mean by showing your ladies, you will make them think about you as good. Does not seems too good. Which Arabs are you talking about ? Lebanon or Syria ? Man Saudia and UAE is more conservative than we are. Trust me , we got lots of thing to show a good picture. Just see the achievements we have done !

Please dont confuse your self on the name of Freedom. dont go for the bling bling image of west. Alhamdullah, our society in term of social system is much better than west !

I bet even the 95 percent are not as narrow minded as potrayed in the west. Share ur short documentray with us when ur finished :)
[/quote]

surly i’ll do just wait until i finish some final effects and txts

Guys i was never going to reply in this topic but then decided to do so

YOu see armada is using liberal ladies or guys to project the bright pakistan but thats not the bright side and yea many of you will agree that i am right.

If you want to project the bright side of pakistan use those ladies who get education working in differnet department to help the family and socity using mujra's of fashion shows isnt a good idea and now the hard part and more important part

we love to see liberal side of socity but how many of you will use you wife , sister or mother to project the liberal side of pakistan and i am damn sure no one will so better dont be what you are not and be what you are.

Agree with Billa badmash !

Freedom is speech is just BS !

sorry to say but want to make a video documentary in which i’ll represent Pakistan as a land of freedom for women because some people in Arab and West they think Pakistan is very restrict state for womens that’s why i am looking for HD footage
[/quote]

yeah even most of us know that this kind of videos only represent 5 % of the Pakistan, but its a good to show something instead of nothing, i agreed with u…

I think not even 5 % its will be in points only.

The video sums up the views of millions:

To negate the terrorism, we all know its imposed on us, this is not the ONLY or a better way, simply because its not the face of Islami Jambhoria Pakistan.

May God Bless us all.