Juiced 2 Vs NFS Most WAnted/Carbon/Prostreet

well what do u think who wins

well i loved juiced 2 cuz it has all things tht these three has except police

dude i so hate juiced that it destroys the rep of the word juice!

oh man NFS MOST WANTED TILL DEATH!!! i am like embedded in that game! carbon is the sukiest! and prostreet well is really made for ps3 and still i played it and didn't find it at all good. 6/10 from me. 5/10 for carbon and 9/10 for my beloved most wanted! (re4 and most wanted are my most played games in past 3 years)

P.S. i also love mostwanted

i just ended it a week ago

hain :o ?

the only thing i was surprised at was when two people play then the whole driving experience goes haywire! its so hard to control your car, whereas in single mode its a charm (at least for me)

most wanted was fun!

i didn't got bored with it for a long tyme! ussually i get bored very quickly!

man no doubt!

btw just got pop up for java setup ready. did you guys got it? its update 6 version 7 something like that. and of course i am updating. :)

For me Carbon rocks... With its engrossing story line which always keep u busy to know more. Intro of crew, autosculpt, races wid bosses EA Coordination wid Rockstar has finaly more den paid of. I will never forget da thrill/exctment of canyon duels. Though, u must have a good gaming rig to get da best of it.

i play on ps2...

dude carbon is the sukiest of all. the stupidest story line, the game was made like "out of the bed and there made the game", crapy ui,ai. the most craziest and just f'd up challenges!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i play on ps2…

dude carbon is the sukiest of all. the stupidest story line, the game was made like “out of the bed and there made the game”, crapy ui,ai. the most craziest and just f’d up challenges!

[/quote]

if you compare it with prostreet it was much better!

haha no retarded way!

Most Wanted 4 life . The reason that everyone like it is that its kinda fictuous bloom effect and motion blurring . The music is really killing where as Carbon just has music rather than songs . The way that they have designed NFSMW is that good graphics eating less resources than Carbon and Pro Street.

Most Wanted beats Carbon and Prostreet on the behalf of the bloom effect , motion blur which I just love (it isnt available is Ps2 so cry console freaks !) and music .

They have created Pro Street to be closest to reality and I dun like reality :D

Well another reason is that NFSMW is gangster type and Prostreet is professional boring #$%#!

prostreet is hard! alot harder than all the games combined. um may not more than nfs 3. damn hard. and did i said Carbon suks. wasted my money on it!

prostreet is hard! alot harder than all the games combined. um may not more than nfs 3. damn hard. and did i said Carbon suks. wasted my money on it!
[/quote]

What are you playing it on Ps2???

yes.

aren't we going of track. its juiced and prostreet battle. juiced well is lame. i dnt know why ea even bothered to make it. may be some newbie designers who wanted to try luck. i played it on pc and boy o boy it sukd so bad.

nfsmw2xh.jpg

dude this is the difference between pc and ps2

The first one is of ps2 and the second one is of pc . Now do you know what you missed???

:S .... only one picture. see it again.

the only thing i missed is burnouts that we can do on pc.

:S … only one picture. see it again.

the only thing i missed is burnouts that we can do on pc.

[/quote]

Yeah I know one pic but in turn I gave you another one which was downwards!

what?

well i am talking abt juiced 2 not juiced 1

anyone tried juiced 2

BTW it is a tough one and has some reality close drifting which is not tht easy to do