Jinnaat

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

boss i don't know how to read urdu correctly, but i speak very good so i don't know the content, what i make out is that if house is haunted or not.

ok now i have watched all episodes of american ghost hunters and local woh kiya hai, now the americans with all the high tech gizmos and local one with all the desi jugar till now aren't able to find one ghost etc, so i am very skeptical about this stuff, no credible poof for me to believe this stuff

@Tech man

Let them live where ever they want to!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@Tech man

Let them live where ever they want to!

[/quote]

Spoken like a jinnaat hmmmm…

boss i don’t know how to read urdu correctly, but i speak very good so i don’t know the content, what i make out is that if house is haunted or not.

ok now i have watched all episodes of american ghost hunters and local woh kiya hai, now the americans with all the high tech gizmos and local one with all the desi jugar till now aren’t able to find one ghost etc, so i am very skeptical about this stuff, no credible poof for me to believe this stuff

[/quote]

the desi people use 500 rupee multimeter :P

boss i don’t know how to read urdu correctly, but i speak very good so i don’t know the content, what i make out is that if house is haunted or not.

ok now i have watched all episodes of american ghost hunters and local woh kiya hai, now the americans with all the high tech gizmos and local one with all the desi jugar till now aren’t able to find one ghost etc, so i am very skeptical about this stuff, no credible poof for me to believe this stuff

[/quote]

search ‘shamshan ghat’ episode of Woh kiya hai on Youtube. You will see a glimpse of ghost for a split seconds.

This is because we people never recite Quran in our homes anymore, we don't know Aytal kursi some of us even don't remember any Surah from Quran, we have assumed it's for "Molvis" only, when we face some situation like that we go to Amils and Baba Nageez, Humans are the best of all creations, so nobody can harm you, until you lost your faith in yourself!

as the emergence of antichrist is approaching, these creatures (which are his vanguards) are trying to influence the humans more and more

Dont know about Jinnat's but i interact with a churail almost daily. Can get really irritating sometimes these creatures..

Dont know about Jinnat’s but i interact with a churail almost daily. Can get really irritating sometimes these creatures…
[/quote]

if its not sarcastic spin and if its for real then tell us your real life experiences then.

the desi people use 500 rupee multimeter :P
[/quote]

lol you are right cheap electromagnetic device, but dude you got to give them some credit for efforts that they are trying to make most of what ever they got in limited budget in rupess, compare to ghost hunters where their budget is in millions of dollars.

search ‘shamshan ghat’ episode of Woh kiya hai on Youtube. You will see a glimpse of ghost for a split seconds.
[/quote]

i have already seen that but thats not something concrete that one could say wow this is the real deal, even the ghost hunters got episodes where lots of moments where stuff moved and other unexplainable moments etc, but never like apparition of real ghost is caught.

i don't have believe in them

Jinn are real but that's it. They live their own lives, they don't interact with humans and they certainly don't 'haunt' places or people. In Pakistan people are way too superstitious and all these aamils and jinn handlers take advantage of this fact.