JAZZ - New Offer!

Hellloooo!

I had soooo many family and friend members to call and wish EID MUBARAK to and soon have to wish Happy NEw Years!! I was maing bunch of calls and the whole time i thought the normal rate was applying for all the cals i was making. THen I found out that there was this new offer my jazz! In which low rates apply on any netwrok and lan line numbers!!!!!! and the rates

Ok

haha looks like Mobilink has hired online marketing people

@abudulsami: Please don't harass other forum members. If you have information contrary to what the original poster has shared, then go ahead and post it. Otherwise please refrain from useless, inflammatory and insulting posts.

@asif27: 'ok' is not a reply anyone wants to read, and there is no point in posting it. Try to contribute positively.

YA it loooks like she advertising ones package lol

Dear Madam Anum,

On the behave of Wiredians (ordinary users of WiredPakistan.com), I welcome you to WiredPakitan.com. We hope to see more contribution from you to this forum.

Your first post on this forum is rather different from usual first-post of majority of users on this forum.

Usually, people post a question in their first-post but it's pleasant to see a first-post about our beloved telecommunication company Mobilink's most popular pre-paid service Jazz's marketing campaign :D

Please don't worry about abdulsami, choclate and users like them on WiredPakistan.com. The founder of this forum, KO, has given much more freedom to us than we usually get in real Pakistan. That's why we abruptly say what we feel true. However, to get back to our sense and our feet on ground, we have a lovely trinity.

Even though, I agree with abdulsami and choclate that your first-post looks more like a new marketing campaign but now I am (forced to) feel that it was an honest post from an honest user (Anum) who love to use Mobilink Jazz. At least that's my impression after seeing bashing from sah. :P

Your sincerely,

Wampyr

P.S. It's an "old-school" marketing trick to use female nick. :P

P.S.S. I also suspect that being a marketing campaigner, Anum is never going to reply again :(

P.S.S.S. What would be your response when someone marketing some product, without your permission, send email, send mail, or call on your phone? This is similar to that marketing.

did i attack any1 directly? how come its insulting?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

Come on man, we all know you speak truth. I do far more than that when some marketing person without my explicit permission try to send me email, mail, or call me on my phone. Especially when they call ;)

[/quote]

yep you didn’t insult any one. but the way you responded was enough for any one to feel like an insult in a crowd. becuase this is not only you and him here, in a forum when other people watch out then the feelings are much different of any person.

Come on man, we all know you speak truth. I do far more than that when some marketing person without my explicit permission try to send me email, mail, or call me on my phone. Especially when they call
[/quote]

yes he might be a true man, I would also do like that what you told but only if this about a direct call to me or an email in my inbox.

I also dont know about her (dont know him or her, but I would prefer to use ‘her’ as her name, because I am not sure).

so again here I think it gets into something different when a person do the same in a forum like Anum did, and any one else responds like that.

I think even if someone seems to be advertising some thing in a forum, and if any one else wants to be offensive about that advertisement he should present some thing else against that or discuss any advantages or disadvantages about that. but atleast in a forum he implicitly doesn’t have any right to exhaust any one.

wampyr ..... you crack me up. :D

Seems be a war zone.....lols

wampyr … you crack me up. :D
[/quote]

Thanks, I humbly try. It’s people like you who’s appreciation make this forum a lively place :)

“Victor: I try.

Rick: We all try. But you succeed.”
. . . quote form Casablanca [1942]

(I really like this movie Casablanca :) )

@ wampyr

P.S. It's an "old-school" marketing trick to use female nick. tongue

P.S.S. I also suspect that being a marketing campaigner, Anum is never going to reply again sad

P.S.S.S. What would be your response when someone marketing some product, without your permission, send email, send mail, or call on your phone? This is similar to that marketing.

[/quote]

I m of ur Mind Wampyr.....

@ wampyr

I m of ur Mind Wampyr…

[/quote]

Thanks man, I like your cute avatar :)

thankariy wampyr.... i m also very cute hehehehehe

I think warid is best