Jazba - the wordcup tune

The new ICC cricket World Cup song sang by Ali Zafar, and sponsored by Mobilink is a tune always on TV. I bet you havent missed it.

I think it's better than the ones that came up the last couple of World Cups... but still Junoon is unbeatable so far.

Whats your take on it?

this tune is not good for your ears stay away doctor that advised me

Man junoon was internationally well known band (one my fav band of pakistan)

yeah previous tune was from music band string and it was also not good but not bad like ali zafar's

I reckon the strings one was worse than this one. They made a charba of Enrique Englasias tune.

SO SO .. a bit of junoon;s copy

I think that is Good song singed by Ali Zafar for Rise of Jazba with good video

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

The new ICC cricket World Cup song sang by Ali Zafar, and sponsored by Mobilink is a tune always on TV. I bet you havent missed it.

I think it’s better than the ones that came up the last couple of World Cups… but still Junoon is unbeatable so far.

Whats your take on it?

[/quote]

yes nowadays i see it on every channel singing or making a world cup ringtone but Ali Zafar made something melodious. Even his new Album’s song Jhoom is good too but his voice doesn’t suit with the sufism.

Although the effort is good. I don't think that the notes really match his voice. They are very high and he has a soft voice. So it seems like if his voice is breaking up a bit on the high notes. The other song by him is good though: "Duniya hal dil walon ki".

I like jhoom, the hollowness in Ali Zafar's voice sort of appeals me.

Guys listen to 'Josh e junoon' by Ali Azmat, that is just as awsum as the 90's tune. Lets hope our team keeps this tune running up till the Final.