Japanese Hybrid Heaters Repair Shop in Islamabad

We accidentally damaged a used Japanese hybrid gas heater by plugging it directly into a wall socket carrying our standard AC voltage. Does anyone know of any shop in Islamabad that can repair this kind of damage?

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Hows the performance of the heater ?? Can it work in chilling weather of Abbottabad city? Its quite cold since 2 days and am not turning on gas heater because the bills will be quite hefty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“koder, post:2, topic:21641”]

Hows the performance of the heater ?? Can it work in chilling weather of Abbottabad city? Its quite cold since 2 days and am not turning on gas heater because the bills will be quite hefty Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/quote]

We've been using used hybrid Japanese gas heaters for the last couple of winters. They are very effective, economical in gas consumption and keep on operating during periods of low gas pressure. They have built in safety features like auto shut off when oxygen levels become low or the heater is knocked over. They will also not restart if gas supply is interrupted and require a manual restart. Being hybrid, they do require electric power (a UPS is desirable) but consume about 20-30 watts only. Being of Japanese domestic origin, they need power at 100 VAC which is easily arranged through very compact step down adapters widely available in the market. The makes available are Rinnai, OsakaGas, etc. You can buy them much cheaper from Quetta if you could arrange that. Hope this helps.

Rinnai are super damn expensive.. although extremely high quality, they are still damn expensive.. a canon local heater produces more heat on gas comparable to a plain gas rinai heater.. ofcourse rinnai are silent, safe, auto ignite, auto shutdown and very durable, but at same time heavier, and for one rinnai there are 2 canons bought and 2 years worth of gas bill .

not sure about the hybrid heaters.. havent seen one.. used electric ones, they do consume less power than other brands, but require transformers..chinese and thailand electric fan heaters are affordable and high quality too..

canon new models are also improving in features with auto shutdowns and safety, and also they look good.. very light to pick up and move.

OK I've located a shop in G-11/2 that sells and repairs these heaters. According to them the power supply needs replacement and may cost between Rs. 600 to 1,200.

it will end up costing you 900rs.. he will ask 1000 and settle for 900 .. basic market engineering :D

@farhan-d's Rinnai gas heaters are very efficient and due to good burning less fumes/gas.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The heater is repaired and working perfectly.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Rinnai are super damn expensive.. although extremely high quality,..........
[/quote] [quote=", post:, topic:"]
ofcourse rinnai are silent, safe, auto ignite, auto shutdown and very durable,
[/quote]

@tramper..

this is what i already have said..

Hey, some1 stupid at my home did the same thing. Can I have the specific adress of that shop. Iam in isb too.. though if any1 knws anyother shop near gt road.... that wud be awesome cuz it wud be nearer... I knw this a way too old post but I cant find 1 helpful link on google... and that heater I swear has not got a single english letter on it... freaked out by cold.... help!!!!

Hey, so I reread the post and it says "using used hybrid heaters" in one of the comments... so plz can I knw where I can get those other than olx?? Cuz I need 1 for my room too... and iam on a budget :/

@taru

please answer!

@taru
where is that shop
PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THAT SHOP IS
I NEED TO FIX MY RINNAI HEATER URGENTLY!

Sorry but I’ve lost the address and contact info. Currently there are a number of places offering repair of Japanese hybrid heaters. Try Muhammad Naeem of Awais Electronics in Blue Area contact 03235061636.

you can repair it from liaquet road near HBL Bank but be careful as they r very cheater and bluff you by asking huge amount or from canning road Sadder