iWEB Pakistan, Web hosting Pakistan, Reseller Hosting Pakistan

Lunching Promo free hosting for first 20 customers for 3 months.

i Web Pakistan is a Pakistani Web Hosting Company and major performer of web hosting in Pakistan. We are providing quality web hosting at affordable price. We have given a new trend to web hosting business. Our web hosting packages cater needs of all sizes of companies . Why go for 100 MB or 500 MB or 1 GB web hosting packages as many Pakistani web hosting companies offer when i Web Pakistan provides unlimited space at fraction of cost. You can compare us with other web hosting companies and you will find us most competitive in all web hosting companies of Pakistan. i Web Pakistan is an e-commerce gateway of all sizes of companies.

What is Web Hosting?

Web hosting is an online service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web content on the internet. A web hosting service basically houses your website on the internet. i Web Pakistan, web hosting services meet the needs of a variety of users. Whether you want to manage a personal website, or an e-commerce website for a business, we've got the perfect web hosting package for you. All of our web hosting packages include an ample amount of web storage space, data transfer, and email accounts. FTP access also comes standard, and you'll also get reliable web hosting with a 99.9% uptime!

Check Our Web Hosting Plan Here

Promo Code (freehosting)

Free Hosting for 3 Month only for 1st 20 Customers

http://www.iwebpk.com/web-hosting/

in case of any problem feel free to contact us.....