Itunes store

Hi, I want to send itunes store credit as a gift to someone in Pakistan. But I want to make sure they can use it. Can anyone tell me, what can I do to buy an itunes store gift certificate which can be emailed and used in Pakistan.

Thanks everyone!

Declan

dude there are more than 50 itunes country specific stores, where your manjhee is located????????

simple way is if you are in usa then tell the dude in pk to set his/her itunes store to usa, that it. usa store is the biggest one with all the goodies. i.e. in pk my itunes is set to usa store works awesome. transactions are done flawlessly either be apps for my iphone or audio/video for my HTPC.

Hey thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it.

I will do exactly what you suggest and get US credit. Sometimes transactions are region blocked for copyright reasons, I just wanted to check this would not be a problem.

Peace!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
dude there are more than 50 itunes country specific stores, where your manjhee is located????????

simple way is if you are in usa then tell the dude in pk to set his/her itunes store to usa, that it. usa store is the biggest one with all the goodies. i.e. in pk my itunes is set to usa store works awesome. transactions are done flawlessly either be apps for my iphone or audio/video for my HTPC.

[/quote]