iTunes Store Pakistan!

If any of you guys have been thinking about "why isn't there an iTunes Store for Pakistan?", well your prayers have been answered...:)

I updated the Itunes on my MB today and to my pleasure found that I can now have an account with iTunes Store. I am checking it out (the store) right now.

So, if anyone of you was also waiting, now is your chance! Go get it :)

UpDate: At present, only iPhone Applications are available at the Store, but I hope they add Music soon.

if you also want music then i suggest you get a redemption code from tunecore, that is how i use itunes store to install apps

probably related to this:

http://www.ittazee.com/2008/09/25/apple-stores-opening-all-over-pakistan/

does any 1 knows the price of ipod shuffle in isb/rwp and where i can buy em and wat ipod you guys have???

1GB is for 4200 and 2GB is for 5500, BTW i am using iphone 2G 8GB, is the same as ipod touch except for the camera and ability to make calls

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

1GB is for 4200 and 2GB is for 5500, BTW i am using iphone 2G 8GB, is the same as ipod touch except for the camera and ability to make calls
[/quote]

Tooo Expensive iphone is one cool gadget.i think i should import From UK

A Shuffle is too expensive but you think you'll import an iPhone from the UK? Or did I misunderstand you?

even if u import iphone it will cost u around 37000 coz the 200$ price tag is only for people who sign a contract with an official provider for around 2 years

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

A Shuffle is too expensive but you think you’ll import an iPhone from the UK? Or did I misunderstand you?
[/quote]

Yaar Ipod import karon ga lekin iphone cheaply lena koi mushkil to nahi.You Know that insurance scam LOLZ

iphone 200$

AT&T contract cancellation fee 170$

AT&T first month service charges 30$ (minimum)

So you can get a brand new iphone for 400$