It is only a fraud

Aslamo-alaikum

Recently i got a job online advertising.In which I have to submit given adv in the given adv sites the goal was to submit adv in 500 sites in the 12 days . It's realy looking easy for you but PlZ don't touch it you will waste only your time (1) load shading(2)error in given sites this will waste your time (3)tough taeget after 12 days thay will say you to compltet double adv in 500 sites oh man realy very tough for me for you I don know plz suggest me better online job I will thank full to you.

Laghari Borther..you should find the job yourself.Do you still remember your old thread :D?

"but I will not tell you why? (and how) Really it's very easy. Use your brain and find it out!"

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

“but I will not tell you why? (and how) Really it’s very easy. Use your brain and find it out!”
[/quote]

great reply

we are not stupid so why do we tell you

Can you please write it clearly? If you can't write English properly, try to use Urdu script?

he says that he has got a job in which he has to paste ads on different websites and they require you to post 500 adds in 12 days which is near impossible for him so can someone recommend him better job

if you have good english (:D) try for call centre job

What does it mean to paste 500 ads on websites ?? Spamming?

He is probably talking about Directory Submission which is tiresome work!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

What does it mean to paste 500 ads on websites ?? Spamming?
[/quote]

don’t know man i also cant understand where to put the ads

i saw a brochure of one such company and it was written in that brochure that u need to “paste” it on “classified websites”

Lol.

It's a failure. Believe me. I had seen businesses establish on that copy/paste (data entry). The investment of time/money in this kind of business is a loss, instantly.