It gets weirder by the day

What is the world coming to?

http://www.wnbc.com/news/17539627/detail.html

its gross, disgusting and gross again....

utter nonsense.

i hope they don't say don't eat cows or any other animal instead start eating humans :D

Ooee :o . What the .... !!!

That's not only stupid but completely retarded and disgusting as well, considering millions of children who die each year drinking infant formulas because they don't get mothers' milk. Case in point: The thirteen thousand children hospitalized in China recently because of poisoning from infat formulas et cetera.

I'd save the life of a human child over that of 'suffering of dairy cows and their babies on factory farms' any day. And the stuff about it being healthy for grown ups is BS. PETA is famous for being insanely radical about aimal right...some Human Rights organisations should storm their offices, lol.

How bad would soymilk ice cream taste? ;/

I like soymilk.

No animal rights issues,no human rights issues,and certainly no gross weirdness.

It's the perfect solution! (No pun intended.)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

How bad would soymilk ice cream taste? ;/

I like soymilk.

No animal rights issues,no human rights issues,and certainly no gross weirdness.

It’s the perfect solution! (No pun intended.)

[/quote]

Soy milk ice cream actually tastes really nice. And see! There’s a peaceful and SANE solution for every problem out there.

Well…almost!! :P

The breast is best!

:P

^ If you are an infant, yes, of course. But please don't turn this into a sexist joke. That'd just be rude. :)

This all thing is against Islam. Islam says that these animals are made for human beings, so use them however u want.

^^^

This is what sah the moderator had to say

"Please refrain from trying to turn every issue into a religious discussion. If you don't have the answer to his question, don't post. Any more religious references here will result in a ban."

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=49264#p49264

Not for u but it still applies here "I" guess!

dats a wow news