Isn't wiredpakistan a non-profit website?

I don't see any ads on the forum so isn't it supposed to be earning $0

this following website shows the worth and daily ads revenue of websites

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.wiredpakistan.com

It shows wiredpakistan earns $99.81

that is an estimate, as in how much can the site earn if the ads are placed but that isn't accurate

Oh....Then ads should be placed on wiredpakistan...it has a good potiential

KO is a rich dude or in other words he is affluent, bountiful, lavish, loaded, luxurious, moneyed, plentiful, posh, powerful, prosperous, resourceful, upscale, wealthy, well-heeled, well-to-do

he is doing favour to all of us by providing this service for free

This website did have adds. Google Adsense to be precise. They never made any money at all. Maybe google had it in it's shit list or something. So I took them off at some point.

Will put them back in (small discrete units) at some point.

^ That is not a bad idea as it hopefully will reduce financial costs. Is WP on a dedicated or shared server?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ That is not a bad idea as it hopefully will reduce financial costs. Is WP on a dedicated or shared server?
[/quote]

shared from site5

they use alexa to calculate it seems. so their data is not at all accurate.

CPM Ads the most suite forums as WP has a good no. of daily page views so it can make a nice income from CPM ads rather than CPC or CPA

yeah khalid do it man place adds

atleast i m hapy with it

and also add some other plugins plz..

Well, plugins will come along with beta 3 of http://fluxbb.org/ - but it was supposed to by released back in June... so still waiting on that.

So once I'm installing that will also put in a Google Add somewhere - at the bottom of the page or so.

Not Google Ads...They will not make much income than CPM Ads

You should turn this in an Adsense revenue sharing community :) Everyone can make money and it's totally legit :D

I wouldn't mind an ad or two to support the site's costs. But KO, you might want to think about an ad-free member group or something along that line...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I wouldn’t mind an ad or two to support the site’s costs. But KO, you might want to think about an ad-free member group or something along that line…
[/quote]

is that necessary? i don’t mind seeding ads especially adsense!

or if you think it is necessary then create some script that will disable ads once anyone sings in!

Revenue Sharing Community! C'mon!! :)

^ Wouldn't work here. We're not a community of webmasters. Implementing this idea will only attract spammers and low quality posters.

I'm not against the idea of ads at all as long as KO is the only one who gets the benefit. And if KO is serious, maybe we can all brainstorm ways to monetize WP effectively. Just say the word KO! :P

yeah KO just add the ads....