Islamic Greetings Thread

[quote=“Imran, post:60, topic:15885”]

lolz cougar for khojay naars :D

increase stamina lolz :P

[/quote]

Only need a cougar… if you know what I mean.

:D

happy Eid to entire world except 3 douchy countries (Pakistan India Bangladesh) LOLz :D

Happy Eid-ul-Adha

eiduladhacow2012funnywa.jpg

And beware of bakras

bakraeidimages.jpg

Eid Mubarik to all

Happy Eid-ul-Adha Everyone! Hope you all have a good time.

Now, let the feast begin! B) Oh, it's not the time yet... :unsure: ... :D ... :P

khair Mubarak ! Eid mubarak wiredpakistan/users/admins

Assalam Alikum

EID MUBARAK TO ALL THE WP MEMBERS AND ADMINS...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

!عید مبارک! پھڑ لو چھریاں تے لیلے حلال

:D

Eid Barak to all :lol:

This is how Eid is going on for me. Guyz you can call me for butchering. Now I am kinda expert. lol

2246406f520.jpg

^ that is the real qurbani when you slaught animal with your own hands ,

Eid Mobarak to all of You guys :)

@Imran, which one you in the picture? Right or Left? :D

^ Imran is at right with shalwar kameez (m just guessin)

Eid mubrak to all.

[quote="armada, post:74, topic:15885"]

^ Imran is at right with shalwar kameez

[/quote]

X2 Yeah. It seems so.

@Imran seriously you are doing it yourself ?

[quote=“armada, post:74, topic:15885”]

^ Imran is at right with shalwar kameez (m just guessin)
[/quote]

Really? I mean do you mean it? And if it is so, hats off to him, great job :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

lol guyz it was just a theme picture. I am not that innocent to post my picture on Wired Pakistan. lol.

Anywayz I didn't slaughter the animal with knife because it needs some expertise. Nor did I skinned it because again that also requires some skills. So better to be "banday da puttar" instead of getting cheap and cruel on sacrificed animal.

My work was after skinning. What I did was to cut meat into small pieces and beleive me its also not that smooth and easy. Especially when pathan girls attack you for meat. Fking crazy hot bitchs. lol it was like they gonna eat me too with cow. Seriously today I have realised that a man can also get scared from horny pathan girls if they attack you for sacrificed meat.

Today worked with two cousins. And tomorrow father will bring something either a bakra or cow. In last three or four hours I did some hard work on minced meat for keema. And now I am back after getting 7 kilo keema from a nearby small town. They are making keema Rs.15 per kilo. A good business if you have such heavy duty machine.

A funny part from today: A bull was not getting down after so much efforts but if there's a will ther's a way. Our experienced butcher bring a cow and the retard bull's powers and jawani went off. And the butcher got it down for slaughtering easily.

lol So bulls now beware of cows tactics. :P.

ha ha ha ha... now that is really funny at the End...

[quote=“Imran, post:77, topic:15885”]

Especially when pathan girls attack you for meat. Fking crazy hot bitchs. lol it was like they gonna eat me too with cow. Seriously today I have realised that a man can also get scared from horny pathan girls if they attack you for sacrificed meat.

[/quote]This part made me :lol:

But personally, i wouldn’t have mind that at all. You just gotta know how to calm them down. Learn from a A-grade tharki right here. :P

^Or by that you Cow-Bull Story :D