Islamabad airport weather screwup

i dont know if u guys are havin this problem

but i check weather in 2 ways one i have an applet which updates weather and the other from wunderground.com

and both show the same thing

check it out

2jexr4l.png

people frying in Isloo?

try yahoo wather

strange the same website shows me the correct temperature i.e 33C

its corrected now maybe it must have been a bug in the system or somethin

HAHAHAHAHAHA ROTF!!!! ROTFLMAO!!

(sorry, nothing special to contribute, except that living in 313 C would simply knock the living daylight out of anyone!)

Most plain areas of the country are in the grip of heat wave of the current season. It is likely to continue for another few days, especially over southern and central Punjab, and most parts of Balochistan and Sindh

Due to heat wave conditions the day temperatures are abnormally high. Today (Friday) highest maximum temperature was recorded 44°C in Nawabshah.

Maximum temperatures recorded at some other cities of the country are:

Karachi, Turbat, RY Khan= 43 °C

Hyderabad, Larkana, Jacobabad, DG Khan, Khanpur, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad =42 °C

Lahore, Multan, Shorkot = = 41 °C

Sargodha, DI Khan= 40 °C.

While 34°C was recorded in Islamabad

It rained in the noon here in my area of Rawalpindi, and the weather was cloudy for some time. Made it a better friday :)

And the raindrops (in Pindi) were fat... or maybe phat! ;)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Most plain areas of the country are in the grip of heat wave of the current season. It is likely to continue for another few days, especially over southern and central Punjab, and most parts of Balochistan and Sindh

Due to heat wave conditions the day temperatures are abnormally high. Today (Friday) highest maximum temperature was recorded 44°C in Nawabshah.

Maximum temperatures recorded at some other cities of the country are:

Karachi, Turbat, RY Khan= 43 °C

Hyderabad, Larkana, Jacobabad, DG Khan, Khanpur, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad =42 °C

Lahore, Multan, Shorkot = = 41 °C

Sargodha, DI Khan= 40 °C.

While 34°C was recorded in Islamabad

[/quote]

well thanks for such a nice weather report

i think u r the same guy who gives weather report on PTV

LOL :P

BTW it iz geting real hot nowadayz

abhi april main yeh haal hai tau jun main kya hoo ga

60C

thanks global warming or global heating

cuz its no more warm

ShoukaT you are very naughty ,its true its getting warmer and warmer day by day,yesterday I was in Chatar Plane and it was very chilly down there i had to put a sweater :D

it was too hot today, for a moment i thought that this weather forecast was true

i think its gonna get a lot hotter in the coming days coz the winter was too chilly unlike previous winters

"Natural Heater"

I'm wondering what'll happen in Ramzan, since I've never spent Ramzan in the summers in Pakistan... can anyone give any tips?

I’m wondering what’ll happen in Ramzan, since I’ve never spent Ramzan in the summers in Pakistan… can anyone give any tips?
[/quote]

the previous ramzan was hot for me dont know whats gonna happens this year

btw i used to take cold shower after i used to come home before iftar

Witnessed 43 degrees in april, today its 41.. Dunno whats gonna happen in May/June

57 degrees.

@SaadIbrahim, the previous Ramzan wasn't that hot... not for me, atleast. Part of the weather depends on the greenery in your area... how "green" is your area? Does it have alot of shrubs and trees and stuff? (Ours does... somewhat)

57 degrees.
[/quote]

oh i will save some gas

its too hot according to them

Thankfully, I don't feel that hot... but I feel colder than the average Joe in the winters...

Thankfully, I don’t feel that hot… but I feel colder than the average Joe in the winters…
[/quote]

i guess you are skinny am i right?

Not that skinny.

See, in the summers, I don't sweat as much as others (and others that I know literally sweat like dogs!), but in the winters, while others can go on with sleeveless sweaters, I'll be wearing a full-sleeves sweater.

When I was a new-born, my body temperature was 99 F.... it's now 97 for the last so-many years :)

But my biogenetics is slightly different (is biogenetics even a word?)