Is warid edge available?

is warid have edge everywhere or only in major cities ? what is package plans ?

as far as i know only in major cities and they provide unlimited GPRS only on postpaid and it 650+tax/month

more info on www.waridtel.com

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

as far as i know only in major cities and they provide unlimited GPRS only on postpaid and it 650+tax/month

more info on www.waridtel.com

[/quote]

no actually its 500+tax/month

atleast not available in gujranwala.

ufone, telenor, zong EDGE available. not warid and mobilink

warid edge is testing base now days not fully lunch call to 321 to help

but there must be edge signels. cell should show E sign.....

any idea in which cities they provide edge?

how fast warid edge is?

ISlamabad, karachi and lahore is confirmed dont know about other cities.

warids speed depends on the traffic so in late night and early in the morning at fajar time u can get very fast speed ranging from 18-25KB/sec.

in our city warid is very fast near towers and few users so we get good speed like 20kbps to 25kbps

how much speed in peak hours?

I've posted my whole GPRS experiences in many threads over time, but to sum it up, I've been satisfied with Warid EDGE overall. The speed was a constant 27KBps (Maximum my mobile supports) 3 weeks back, then for a few days it was around 16KBps most of the time, but nowadays its again 27Kbps most of the time (Approx 16 Hours out of 18 Hours of electricity present)

As many of you might know the much waited rain that happened in Lahore today, the stupid Warid is almost dead since then. Speeds aren't going up 8KBps, being at 3-5KBps most of the time. Anyone else experienced this?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

is warid have edge everywhere or only in major cities ? what is package plans ?
[/quote]

Selected areas of the major cities…

Package plan is 650 or something+taxes