Is this scam?

I am not advertising as all you you know i dont do these kind of stuff just worries or you can say confused as when i visit a doctor for some advice on my health he told me about this http://www.milestoneint.com and said or tried to do differnet demos and other stuff i cant say he is a high class doctor but he isnt also the low grade so can you kindly shed some light on this he made he hell lot of confused .thanks

No one have no idea???

What kind of doctor that person is? homeopathic, allopathic, hakeem or a Vet?

homeopathic

And I guess I can't ask you why those were suggested to you...?

i dont know why as i was with him due to some alergy issues and after that he said do i use mobile and other stuff and then all the tipical marketing stuff was pulled on me he used some term like scaler energy and other stuff and made me an offer i can visit this site and look around the net to find more details which i wasnt able to get any -ve testimonials about it so i wana know whats all this about?

Did he suggested you those for allergies or as in general?

if you don't have problem sparing the asking price.... that would be the definite way to find out if its a scam or not. I cannot deny the effects of elements when used externally or without digestion either.

But considering everything Pakistan, I cannot suggest you go though with it.

Since your in RWP, where did you meet that person in RWP or from where in RWP does he conducts his business/practice ?

price 7.5k yea i too think same about some elements and their effects but same thing in pak everyone is concerned about the cash in his pocket and for that they can bark lies :D and tht doctor is near holy family hospital

My advice: Find another 'doctor' :blink:

Save your money. Save your health.

thinking about the same :D but still the question is on what is scalar energy?

[quote=“BillaBadmash, post:, topic:”]

I am not advertising as all you you know i dont do these kind of stuff just worries or you can say confused as when i visit a doctor for some advice on my health he told me about this http://www.milestoneint.com and said or tried to do differnet demos and other stuff i cant say he is a high class doctor but he isnt also the low grade so can you kindly shed some light on this he made he hell lot of confused .thanks

[/quote]

It took me 5 seconds to scan the main page and read following:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Quantum Pendant Health Benifits[sic]

Boosts energy level.

Gives better vision.

Reduces stress.

Reduces inflammation.

Absorbs negative energy.

Energizes food and water.

Improves blood circulation.

Promotes unclamping of blood cells.

Relives in constipation.

Strengthens the immune function.

Gives strength, stability and flexibility.

Strengthens the body’s bio field.

[/quote]

… and my expression was like "WHAT THE F— IS THAT SH–!!!"

Hell with it, don’t buy it. If you really want to throw away your money on such a useless thing then donate your money to Edhi (at least you’ll get ‘Dua’ of some poor or needy person).

[quote=“wampyr, post:11, topic:15602”]

It took me 5 seconds to scan the main page and read following:

… and my expression was like “WHAT THE F— IS THAT SH–!!!”

[/quote]

And what exactly made you think and say that way?

[quote=“Faisal, post:12, topic:15602”]

And what exactly made you think and say that way?

[/quote]

In my previous message, I have quoted it directly from the website.

Well of course, let me rephrase, whats you cause of disagreement with that website?

[quote=“Faisal, post:14, topic:15602”]

Well of course, let me rephrase, whats you cause of disagreement with that website?

[/quote]

Seriously? You want me to revisit that website and dig-out the stupid things?

How about this piece of sh**:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Scalar-Pendant is made from natural minerals that are fused and structurally bonded together at a molecular level. It produces scalar energy that helps to enhance the body’s biofield. Scalar-Pendant promotes positive flow of energy and helps to maintain energy balance. It helps to restore energy that has become weak in the body. By restoring the energy balance in the body this pendant helps one to maintain health and well-being.
[/quote]

This is a f****** pendant. Wear it for fashion but don’t wear it for “healing powers”.

And what the f*** is this sh**?

And after wearing this pendant, now your body is “healed”:

They have written long page of garbage. I can’t read it more than few lines, it’s giving me headache already. Maybe, I need this pendant. LOL :lol:

^^^lol, that's #$%^%$# crazy !!

[quote=“wampyr, post:15, topic:15602”]

Seriously? You want me to revisit that website and dig-out the stupid things?

How about this piece of sh**:

This is a f****** pendant. Wear it for fashion but don’t wear it for “healing powers”.

And what the f*** is this sh**?

And after wearing this pendant, now your body is “healed”:

They have written long page of garbage. I can’t read it more than few lines, it’s giving me headache already. Maybe, I need this pendant. LOL :lol:

[/quote]

So you don’t believe the effects of elements in general OR just this specific site with this specific info/product ?

[quote=“Faisal, post:17, topic:15602”]

So you don’t believe the effects of elements in general OR just this specific site with this specific info/product ?

[/quote]

Yes, I don’t believe this will work at all. It’s a fraud to rob innocent people.