Is this a good speed for monthly RS 600

this is my local isp currently which i cannot name because of mauk-maukka with my area internet wala currently i am paying rs 600/month.

btw the movie is one of the worst i seen in age's, what a waste of time.

m also payin' 700 to my local net wala doin' business in my nayborhood but my torrents are like 150 KBPS to 200 kbps ......... urs good i must say ....... b4 downlaodin ny movie lets say from kat.ph . just find out the movie imdb ratin's ..... most ov da times it works ....

[quote=“MrKamran, post:, topic:”]

this is my local isp currently which i cannot name because of mauk-maukka with my area internet wala currently i am paying rs 600/month.

btw the movie is one of the worst i seen in age's, what a waste of time.

[/quote]

the saying in urdu "KIA BACHAY KI JAAAAN LOGAY 600 rupayyay main ?"

Does your ISP impose any data limits?

[quote=“hashmi1, post:4, topic:22078”]

Does your ISP impose any data limits?

[/quote]

its unlimited.

[quote="APC_UPS, post:2, topic:22078"]

m also payin' 700 to my local net wala doin' business in my nayborhood but my torrents are like 150 KBPS to 200 kbps ......... urs good i must say ....... b4 downlaodin ny movie lets say from kat.ph . just find out the movie imdb ratin's ..... most ov da times it works ....

[/quote]

i do that most of the time.

Wow. Superb speed for this price and the best part is unlimited.

now thats what i am talking about, but hate the 14% tax imposed, bump it up to RS 700, but still good.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:7, topic:22078”]

now thats what i am talking about, but hate the 14% tax imposed, bump it up to RS 700, but still good.

[/quote]

show 1.1MB/s is really a very good speed here ( MB/s = MegaBytes per second and Mb/s = Megabits per second, same B for KB and Kb ) various people don’t know about it.

[quote=“oralover2006, post:8, topic:22078”]

show 1.1MB/s is really a very good speed here ( MB/s = MegaBytes per second and Mb/s = Megabits per second, same B for KB and Kb ) various people don’t know about it.

[/quote]

believe me i know about it :)

uff... people with below 50 posts. and bots.. ufff...