Is there anyway one can verify NIC on web

Is there any website where we can verify details of any NIC. As per media reports in India & Pakistan, NIC number of the father of the lone captured Mumbai attacker's is 3530121767339 & his mother's NIC number is 3530157035058.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2008\12\08\story_8-12-2008_pg1_2

I am sure there must be some way of verifying it electronically.

You can contact NADRA to verify.

the People at the passport office are connected to Nadra and they do online verification on the spot.

NADRA charge a little fee to verify each card number. Banks etc. get their license software from NADRA and pay fee to verify card number but still banks etc. want a tested copy. What's the point of NADRA's database if still we have to testify copy?

Anyway, on that news, how come they are able to get her mother's NIC too? I can't recall even first digits of my father and mother's NIC, let alone my own :D

Looks like that terrorist have good memory and he often (maybe daily) use to write his own and his mother NIC number in forms etc. (maybe for visas :P)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Anyway, on that news, how come they are able to get her mother’s NIC too? I can’t recall even first digits of my father and mother’s NIC, let alone my own :D

Looks like that terrorist have good memory and he often (maybe daily) use to write his own and his mother NIC number in forms etc. (maybe for visas :P)

[/quote]

Very very good point!

I cant remember my card number and have to refer to my card copies while filling any form etc…

On the same note… USA claims that they had warned India one month ago that some terrorist action is going to be launched on India using their sea line with Pakistan. My question is… Why did USA not share the same intelligence with Pakistan so we could have secured our ports if any such activity was to happen.

Its all about double standards… It all is to malign Pakistan and to denigrate our efforts in combating terrorism. Now Indian media is aspersing us left, right & centre and trying to impose a war on us.

^ Of course it is. We must be united under the flag of Pakistan if we want to survive another war. We won in 1965 because we were united. And lost in 1971 because we were already divided ideologically.

^at this moment situation is much much worse than 1971, no unity at all

Anyway, on that news, how come they are able to get her mother’s NIC too? I can’t recall even first digits of my father and mother’s NIC, let alone my own :D

[/quote]

Well actually once you access an individual’s record on NADRA system, you can browse their whole family tree, including there parents.

Also the village in question appears to have a few hundred ppl, and manually browsing the voter list should not be much of a chore

Well actually once you access an individual’s record on NADRA system, you can browse their whole family tree, including there parents.

Also the village in question appears to have a few hundred ppl, and manually browsing the voter list should not be much of a chore

[/quote]

If your point is true then it is not hard to conclude that Indian intelligence has deep roots in Pakistan. In such short notice they gather all the “proof”/information, it’s too damn good.

Even we had fought wars with them but I’ll praise whoever do something good. I must say they really did well in aftermath of incident.

Though, all parties (India, USA, Pakistan, Afghanistan and other nations) were totally failed to stop the “we-already-knew-this-will-happen” incident.

But hey, we can’t discuss politics here :)

just curious why nadra need to be online??? one way or other if its is connected to cloud it is hackable

NADRA has to be. There a are a number of nodes in Pakistan and Pakistan embassies all over the world that need to access NADRA data. They could have built a parallel network if it was only about Pakistan, but for international destinations, i dont think it is possible.

they can centralize this whole system, and but as this system is connected to cloud i hop its configured the way it should.

here's the news :) i have seen NADRA's database being hacked , record being pulled easily and data mining being done. at this time, i have no doubts that our enemies have our databases. I got my signatures pulled from NADRA's database instead of scanning my NIC.

Is there any website where we can verify details of any NIC. As per media reports in India & Pakistan, NIC number of the father of the lone captured Mumbai attacker’s is 3530121767339 & his mother’s NIC number is 3530157035058.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2008\12\08\story_8-12-2008_pg1_2

I am sure there must be some way of verifying it electronically.

[/quote]

Please use the url http://search.ecp.gov.pk/ to check the details of anyone using his/her NIC Number. Please use it at your own discretion (I will not be responsible in anyway).

As for the NIC number you mentioned I got the following result

46 محمد امير محمد شعبان 3530121767339 45 سال موضع فريد کوٹ تحصيل ديپال پور ضلع اوکاڑہ نمبر-55 رتہ کھنہ

Seems like it got the correct information.

N.B. I think you cannot get up-to-date information using this method.

actually intern in bank with good hello hi with the accounts opening department can even access nadra records last fee i remember was rs. 50 per search!

any one know how to verify the CNIC through web ?

as the above url is not working any more.

You can verify NIC number via SMS too. Check below link for details.

http://www.pakpoint.com/nadra-cnic-verification-through-sms/9166/

Asif

do you got fake Civil ID card? why'd you want it to verify ?