Is there any way to combine 2 or more simn in 1 sim

i have heared that mobile mechnics in saddar karachi can cobine 2 or more sim in 1 and u can use that 1 sim and recive and use calls of all sims in 1

That's call "SIM Jacket". They don't "combined" two SIMs but that thing allow you to use two SIMs (not simultaneously). And with this modification, the cellphone's warranty is broken.

You can get Trend Mobile's two-SIMs-cellphone. I heard even Nokia has one or two models for two- SIMs (don't know which one). With these cellphone you can actively use two SIMs simultaneously.

If you want to use two SIMs simultaneously then I'll recommend you two use a cellphone that already gives you that option (Trend Mobile etc.)

Good luck.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

That’s call “SIM Jacket”. They don’t “combined” two SIMs but that thing allow you to use two SIMs (not simultaneously). And with this modification, the cellphone’s warranty is broken.

You can get Trend Mobile’s two-SIMs-cellphone. I heard even Nokia has one or two models for two- SIMs (don’t know which one). With these cellphone you can actively use two SIMs simultaneously.

If you want to use two SIMs simultaneously then I’ll recommend you two use a cellphone that already gives you that option (Trend Mobile etc.)

Good luck.

[/quote]

dear i know these things about all china mobile have 2 sim usage simultaneously but 1 of my friend told me that in sadar they just some type of software or anything else and forward the calls to 1 number and u can also send sms call from all other sims

i have googled it and got this

http://www.vavolo.com/productdetails.asp,mode,1,ProductID,3303,.htm

i think they are doing with something like this

There are endless possibilities in this world, but i wont recommend this 2 sim thing.

If you want just number forwarding then you can set that up easily. I did some reading and it turns out that call forwarding is part of the GSM network specification. So it is the responsibility of your mobile phone network to do this. So what that means is that once you setup call forwarding on a sim you can remove that sim from your mobile and call forwarding will still work.

I have personally used China's 2 simm phones and they are awesome and cost less than 5000Rs. Even Samsung's Dual Sim phone cant use 2 sims at a time.

I did heard about people in Sadar who were copying multiple Sims data in to one, htereby using all of them at once. Dont know much about them.

interesting !

i think it should be given a try .............. why dont u try it and let us know but i wud suggest u to test it on a new sim/number so that ur original sim remaims safe in case it doesent work ............

will so try it and give all of you feedback

let me explain what this procedure does.......

this procedure just backs up/clone ur sims data, this ultimate sim can store data of upto 16 sims, so dont have to turn of ur fone to change the sim all u do is to go to sim menu and activate other number but u cant use two numbers simultaneously. if u activate one number than the other numbers turns off, so again conclusion comes to this u cant use two sims/numbers at the same time.

for more info check this link.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=70

^ WOW. I mean If I have 4 sims and I do have. Sometimes I have to keep switching because of calls.

Can I use this method to clone my 4 sims into One then so then I dont have to Switch again again. ?? Anybody know the cost and is this method safe ?

^ Goto Sadar. They have such sim thingies. Yaar do tell us what they offer and the price. Thanx in advance

this device called sim reader

go t o market and ask for sim reader

it cost 300-500 rupees

packege contains USB sim reader ,an empty sim and software for copying sim data

you can clone only JAZZ and UFONE

you can not clone WARID, ZONG or TELENOR

for mor detail visit

http://www.itdunya.com/showthread.php?t=12408&highlight=magicsim

AOA ....

Friends i dont know much about the technical details of this sim reader ... but one thing which I have come to abt is its Majour DrawBack ...

that is ... when you get your sims copied on one sim from market .... the person who copies can keep your sim data saved in his computer or device even after he has copied for you ... so if he creates another copy of your sim for himself ... he can share your Balance ...

you will recharge and :) he will use or transfer it to another sim ...

Conclusion:- Never ever get your sims copied from Market ... if u really want to do that just buy your own device and do it yourself ...

this device called sim reader

go t o market and ask for sim reader

it cost 300-500 rupees

packege contains USB sim reader ,an empty sim and software for copying sim data

you can clone only JAZZ and UFONE

you can not clone WARID, ZONG or TELENOR

for mor detail visit

http://www.itdunya.com/showthread.php?t=12408&highlight=magicsim

[/quote]

Why only Jazz and Ufone

AOA …

Friends i dont know much about the technical details of this sim reader … but one thing which I have come to abt is its Majour DrawBack …

that is … when you get your sims copied on one sim from market … the person who copies can keep your sim data saved in his computer or device even after he has copied for you … so if he creates another copy of your sim for himself … he can share your Balance …

you will recharge and :) he will use or transfer it to another sim …

Conclusion:- Never ever get your sims copied from Market … if u really want to do that just buy your own device and do it yourself …

[/quote]

you are absulotly right, i just forgot to mention this in post.

the SIM reader/cloner is not the solution wanted here

you can only combine jazz and ufone and in ufone only those sims which have big circut. you all know that ufone have two versions of sims one large circut as other and most new sim have short circut .you need full circut sim to copy from ok

^ and if I convert my jazz sim to , say , telenor, and i think , the sim will remain the same, can i combine the both SIMs now? will they both work at the same time in my mobile?