Is there any pakistan company like adwords

hi,

I would like to know that is there any company in Pakistan like adwords to advertise ?

thanks,

Adwords is much better then others i recieves 1000 new visitors every day with adwords!!!

soon you will see adwrods falling down. if you are thinking of investing money in online advertising think once again and check the market condition, Check the google market shares its profit, google is around Black bubble. now a days 70% money in the online advertising comes from internet links. not from e-commerce websites. Have you noticed that earnings are going down day by day? if you compare it with 1-2 year before. especially in last few months.

before cms systems like joomla or drupal were launched there was alot of scope for web developers and freelancers like me these days because web development has now became so much easy task for a casual user like they develop website only for adsense,,,, because of this stupid adsense people only create websites to get benifited from it .there are 1000 other ways to earn from websites but alot of websites specially asian websites are using it like......HELL

i agree with @Xainnadeem

incomes are going down day by day. no is ready to pay more for the ads. which sucks the work of the web owners especially real websites. Especially when you are getting a huge traffic flow and lots of clicks and on the end of the day when you see your adsense income, thousands of impressions, hundreds of clicks and the income just few dollars. like 15-20. and when on the end of the month a person sees his income and expenses(sever,Seo, Personal salary etc). once he says to himself "i think it would be better banda setup a "ALLO CHOLHA DABHA" on the side of the road"

well i'm getting out of this all, don't wanna spend more time or income in this work. If any one of you have a doubt on it

Google fall down

Microsoft

Because of this recession. Whole world and especially the main market to the e-commerce industry USA, where the spending on the real profit making items are dropping.

yeah sure,

actually these days people create websites to earn only its good thought to earn via website but there are many other ways like:

refferel programs

link exchanges

or may be you can promote ecommerece websites and they give good commisions

i saw many pakistani websites with few content and tons of google ads ..popularity of these kind of ads will be a killer for webmasters as users will soon recognize same kinda thing on every website and they will neva click any add :)

I mean to know that some Pakistani based adwords type of company to advertise.. does such things exists... or not...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yeah sure,

actually these days people create websites to earn only its good thought to earn via website but there are many other ways like:

refferel programs

link exchanges

or may be you can promote ecommerece websites and they give good commisions

i saw many pakistani websites with few content and tons of google ads …popularity of these kind of ads will be a killer for webmasters as users will soon recognize same kinda thing on every website and they will neva click any add :)

[/quote]

The problem is not with the publishers, even its not the problem of placing tons of ads on a page. The real issue is advertiser or not paying high for ads. result the publishers get the low income.

I mean to know that some Pakistani based adwords type of company to advertise… does such things exists… or not…
[/quote]

i personally dont this think theres any like adwords company out there linking to Pakistan.

i have heared theres one indian company but they pay very low commision

sure slave ,i agree :)

If one is interested to start a company like adwords and adsense here in Pakistan, what will be the response, one of my friend from USA is interested to do so....

would it be easy to get advertisers & publishers...

Your Ideas Required in this regard... Also please not that its some system like adbrite.. please advice would this idea work or not ?

hey, would be better if your forget about this idea. Already market is down and companies are going trough losses. Starting Ad company is not like a kid stuff. you need to be professional. Some really powerful server with secure connection and would need to hire some professional guys, which gonna cost you alot of money. Roughly amount 20,000-25000 USD, Least idea. otherwise could start a good one with 100,000 USD, yeah! once most of you wont agree with this starting cost. but it is true. If you have enough finance, why don't you start some other business, otherwise wait for few months. Let these "white charmi" to handle recession funda.

Well, You may be right, The cost of 20K is not big deal for us.

Hiring pros: No Issue

System: We have the system already working in Indonesia

Servers: Got one data center with 5 servers.

But major concern is this that will the publishers can be found in the Pakistan Market or the webmaster of the sites will be like the Publishers, Or better if it is some link exchange system.

Please advice about this..

Publishers are not as such the problem, You will get hits from all around the globe, The Real issue, and money inflow track is "advertisers"

If i'm a Pakistani, Don't expect i'll pay more than 1USD for a click. Even this gonna happen in rare case otherwise normally most pakistani advertisers want their ads on the lowest tags. Reason is simple all of them are web owners. so normally their budget goes around 50-100USD per month.

2nd if you are thinking some "White Khal" will join your program. Forget about this. they don't believe in our banking system, how would they deposit their money to you?

Yeah link exchange system will be a good. But 1st don't start with paid system. Start a Free link exchange system, But keep the place clean, Make a network. Add only clean and good traffic websites.Then show on your website some open stats of the websites added to your network. Like alexa, So that if some one is intresed in buying the link they can contact to you.

Keep this thing ON for around one year. When you feel that now you can handle everything. and can run this business.

Then start selling the links.

So 1st of all get a Domain. Make it a Brand in the market. Contact with few famous Pakistani bloggers, Web owners etc. and start working on it.

clickclick.pk

clickclick.pk
[/quote]

i think they should get a secure connection 1st :D

Well, in my view clickclick.pk is useless in some regards, after registration nothing happens, no email no confirmation & all blog posts are telling lie that nation.com.pk has joined their network and blah bla... etc.. I just wasted 5 minutes of my life by visiting this site.

lol, that is the reason, why people don't believe on Pakistanis.

Well, I consider my self a true Pakistani with strong knowledge of 10 years of network expertise in domain and hosting environment in a Norway based firm (Now back in Pakistan), I still think that Pakistan market has potential of IT industry...

Let's say if you are a blogger or website owner... you wouldn't be interested to use the Link Exchange system that is truly Pakistani based with Pakistani people and customer support? & with Real payouts...

In a country would it be not worth to work where 80% of companies are using 9 Years old SIEMENS servers. In a country where local telecom provider are using 9 Years old technology from AlCATEL ?

What you say about this... ?