Is there a way to get wiredpakistan on Tapatalk?

Hi,

I question is pretty simple as in the subject.

Any way we can get wiredpakistan working on tapatalk?

Paltalk* ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi,

I question is pretty simple as in the subject.

Any way we can get wiredpakistan working on tapatalk?

[/quote]

I don’t think WP Admin has installed the Tapatalk plugin, but you can send an email to Mods for confirmation!

Paltalk* ?
[/quote]

No i meant tapatalk, it makes it very easy to browse different forums your a phone.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

Paltalk* ?
[/quote]

is it working in pakistan?

^It's not Paltalk

Tapatalk is a service that accesses a wide range of supported forums content(live) and delivers it to mobile based app on different platforms.

It's kind a support to end users of having an access to multiple communities from their mobile devices.

FluxBB is not in the supported forums list of Tapatalk. So may be for now, it can't be used with Tapatalk until they develop and deliver a plugin for FluxBB forums.

You could have used the suggestions thread for any kind of suggestions.

^It’s not Paltalk

Tapatalk is a service that accesses a wide range of supported forums content(live) and delivers it to mobile based app on different platforms.

It’s kind a support to end users of having an access to multiple communities from their mobile devices.

FluxBB is not in the supported forums list of Tapatalk. So it might not be used with Tapatalk as for now.

[/quote]

Sorry to hear, because i think it’s very easy to view diff. forums using it.

^ Yes but it's solely depends on Tapatalk either they support FluxBB in future or they don't.

What's different between Flux BB and what's used at say howardsforum or xda?

Thanks

I use tapatalk myself, but FluxBB doesn't support it. Will ask the FluxBB developers if that's something they're looking at...

I don’t think WP Admin has installed the Tapatalk plugin, but you can send an email to Mods for confirmation!

[/quote]

Just noticed it right now the WP you used stands for Windows Phone and Wired Pakistan :)

I use tapatalk myself, but FluxBB doesn’t support it. Will ask the FluxBB developers if that’s something they’re looking at…
[/quote]

Do keep us posted as to what they say.

Thanks.

is it working in pakistan?

[/quote]

yeah it works in pakistan if you have green or blue subscription ID

Just noticed it right now the WP you used stands for Windows Phone and Wired Pakistan :)

[/quote]

It is known for wordpress :)