Is that only me or some thing is wrong with forum?

Since the last two or three days the forum themes and colors are gone. seeing it in plain text with no decoration is really a pain.

Its just you then. Its working fine for me.

^^ You may have a slow connection. Try other browser or press "ctrl+f5" or switch to better internet. I was having exact problem few days back when I was on dial up to install my ethernet driver :)

Clear your cache and refresh.

Clearig the cache didn't work for me.

@satan22o4

yes I'm on dialup, and I was on dilaup too when the forum was fine and very fast considering my slow connection.

But its now slow and themeless here at my end.

I think since the upgrade the forum has some glitches and now requires a fast connection.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Clearig the cache didn’t work for me.

@satan22o4

yes I’m on dialup, and I was on dilaup too when the forum was fine and very fast considering my slow connection.

But its now slow and themeless here at my end.

I think since the upgrade the forum has some glitches and now requires a fast connection.

[/quote]

the other day i was at friends house and i had to check something on this forum i connected through dialup from his house coz he has no dsl and his dialup is much worse than normal dialup but this site was just fine. why dont you try using different browser and see if it works.

yes the forum's outlook is a little boring... even the new one

Since the last two or three days the forum themes and colors are gone. seeing it in plain text with no decoration is really a pain.
[/quote]

It means somehow either your browser didn’t download CSS file or browse has incomplete CSS file in cache.

Which browser are you using?

@wampyr

I'm using Internet Explorer 6 since last year when i installed XP sp2 and never got any problem visiting here.

"It means somehow either your browser didn't download CSS file or browse has incomplete CSS file in cache."

I deleted the whole cache last night including css files and cookies, but the result is same.

I also checked my Temporary Internet Files and found these 3 css files related to wiredpakistan.com "Oxygen.css" "Oxygen_cs.css" "Oxygen_ie6.css", I deleted these files again to check the result.

I aslo visited to FluxBB website and specially their forums which was loaded fine.

I think there is something wrong with wiredpakistan.com server which is not displaying forums correctly on IE users end (IE6 specially).

^ Why don't you check with firefox. Have you checked hard reseting your cache by pressing "ctrl+f5"??

I faced the same problem on dialup with Firefox.

But working fine on DSL :)

Yes, Sometimes the page comes up a bit weird for me too but works fine most of the time.

Could it be ISP problem? Somehow DNS server is not translating domain name into proper IP address?

Hmm, which other IP?

The forum was opening but with layout errors; which means the IP was fine.

I did press Ctrl+F5 but it didn't do anything.

Currently I'm using ptcl, tomarrow I will check it with brainnet.

this problem continued for two or three days with me but it is fine today

Now I connected to brainnet its much better in speed then ptcl dialup, and guess what forums are finally loaded with themes.

Now I'm getting 5kB average on brainnet compare to ptcl 3Kb.

So the issue was with speed.

If its true then its also proved that, since the last upgrade wiredpakistan forums now requires more speed to load properly. Leaving almost 70% of its users in trouble.

In addition, to mention that I'm a regular visitor of such heavy sites like wikipedia, yahoo answers, yahoo mail, gsmarena etc, but never got such a problem.

Even on slow dialup, these sites load faster despite heavy usage by global visitors.

wiredpakistan either has issues with bandwidth or with server configuration (WAMP or LAMP optimization),

Finally if possible reverting back to a stable version of forums script is recommended.

I also dislike FluxBB and wish if Administrator could replace it with good and much optimized scripts like PHPBB or MyBB.

Thank you guys for your inputs.

Alam Shah wrote:

wiredpakistan either has issues with bandwidth or with server configuration (WAMP or LAMP optimization),
[/quote]

no offense but alam i think its not good to blame wiredpakistan for the irregularity of your service or your internet connection u must upgrade ,i wonder how u can acces yahoo ,msn these days with dialup when most of them are using Ajax

zain

WiredPakistan opens very very fast on my connection.