Is PayPal available in Pakistan?

Hi all,

Is anyone aware if PayPal is available in Pakistan. I believe this was not the case but am hoping that there might be some good news in this regard. I am basically looking for some mechanism to receive on-line payments and to my knowledge PayPal seems to be the only option.

Will appreciate your reply and guidance.

Thanks.

No, no good news in this regard.

Thanks for the reply Asad. This is pathetic. Other than giving your credit card details (which I never want to), are there any alternatives or do we wait for the time when the PPP thieves see any "vested benefit" of allowing PayPal services to be used in PK?

Use Search. You will find many similar topics and the discussions you're looking for.

Thanks Asad but Search didn't really give what I was looking for. Could be that I did not read carefully or maybe skipped some important point while skimming through. Anyways, my mistake since I should have provided these to start with.

Basically i recently registered on Freelance.com and am looking for a solution to receive payments. Am new to this whole thing...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thanks Asad but Search didn’t really give what I was looking for. Could be that I did not read carefully or maybe skipped some important point while skimming through. Anyways, my mistake since I should have provided these to start with.

Basically i recently registered on Freelance.com and am looking for a solution to receive payments. Am new to this whole thing…

[/quote]

you can use moneybookers its an alternative to paypal and its available in pakistan , more details here : http://zevector.com/blog/moneybookers-withdrawl-process-in-pakistan/

the way some companies use paypal in pakistan is by opening an account in a foreign country like saudi arabia or singapore,,,,from there paypal will forward the payment (in the foreign country) received to your account but you do need an individual in a foreign country (hopefully reliable) to do that for you

how do you open an account in foreign country online ?

paypal not available in pak but there is many alternative of paypal for pakistan

I think PayPal wont come ever because i have been waiting for PayPal since 2005 now certainly wrecked up that it could come to sweet home land of Pakistan

yah i am waiting for it too.

india have it and we dont

paypal not available in pak but there is many alternative of paypal for pakistan
[/quote]

There is no real alternate of paypal, people who pay or receive money via pp will never switch to moneybookers/alertpay (most likely)

Even one can receive pp payments using 2co or plimus but these are not solutions because pp user don’t trust them much.

I am waiting paypal since ages and still no hope.

i wish PAYPAL account sales was allowed on WP so i can sell Paypal verified accounts which i have lying around.. :"(

^^ What are we supposed to do a paypal account if we can't withdraw money from it or load money into it?

^

you can load money and withdraw money from it.. via me .. :-P

there is always a backdoor way to do things...

what are you supposed to do with it?

buy stuff,do payments,receive payments...

yes... shouKaT is a reliable member of WP... one should trust on his accounts,i suggest... :)

Which kind of payments do you recieve ?

If you want, I can recieve on your behalf and you will get the payments in PK. I am based in Canada and I get funds from Pk for my studies. It can work. But you would have to tell me source of the payment because Paypal has got strict rules. Also I got paypal shopping cart. You will get the payments in your SC account. Since I can send from here. I Will charge you the current exchange rate + 5% in both cases if payment is less than 1000$ . For above 1000$ Amount can be submitted to any bank in Pk. Exchange Rate + Bank Deposit Charges would be charged. Exchange Rate would be the Rate of SC Bank or any bank in Pk which I can see online. Rate at the time of sending you the money would apply. Secondly, If you want to send money, you can send to my account . It will cost you 15 $ on top of the amount you send. You will have to send the amount in USD, so USD - CDN conversion would also be charged. It would be the rate that Paypal Automatically sets.

Thanks

Regards

P.S If by any chance, I Am voilating the rule of this forum, Please Delete this post. I am just doing it to help the Pakistanis since I knew the issues I was facing once I was in PK

i wish PAYPAL account sales was allowed on WP so i can sell Paypal verified accounts which i have lying around… :"(
[/quote]

hm… are you still selling PP verifited acc?

hm… are you still selling PP verifited acc?

[/quote]

check your mail

hope, it will available in future.........