Is LDN managment sleeping!

PTCL and WC both have upgraded their packages but their seems no reaction from LDN side!!!

Dont u think it will eat their Market share??

any updates as regards to upgrades

then reply!!!::S:S:S

Well... I went to LDN customer service center for some payment issue and asked them regarding up gradation of their packages too but the guy there totally denied that they have any plans for up gradation, saying those isps who have upgraded their packages are now in trouble as crappy copper wires can't handle that much bandwidth.

I am happy that LDN hasn't jumped on the Mbps bandwagon. I am happy with my 1Mbps connection which works all the time and don't want a 4Mbps connection which doesn't work when you need it the most.

Asif

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am happy that LDN hasn’t jumped on the Mbps bandwagon. I am happy with my 1Mbps connection which works all the time and don’t want a 4Mbps connection which doesn’t work when you need it the most.

Asif

[/quote]

Exactly!!

I am happy with LDN’s 1mbps connection because it is consistent in terms of speed and doesn’t disconnect every now and then.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Exactly!!

I am happy with LDN’s 1mbps connection because it is consistent in terms of speed and doesn’t disconnect every now and then.

[/quote]

Yeah that the best feature of LDN