Is it the device's problem or wateen sucks

Hi there

I have the Buckeye router.Problem is that when the device is idle the signals remain stable(4 sigs) and when it gets a little busy after every one or two minutes the sigs went searching so plz help me and if some one else is having this problem plz do tell

I wonder if the problem is with the network or with my device

thanks in advance

first of all dude its not a router its a modem.

restart your modem..try to move your device to different part of your room

Change location and try again..

Happened to me as well..

I think you have location or device problem, bcz wateen working good in my side.

Take it to roof top.

throw it in the Gutter

Well believe me, this is 1st modem ever i seen which you have put away to PC...means you have to put it on roof or on 2nd floor...i have also used Wimax for 16 days and sold it because of this strange problem.... i wonder whats the progress of wateen USB dongle..

[quote=“ishret19, post:6, topic:14147”]

throw it in the Gutter

[/quote]

Surely a great idea… :lol:

Wateen sucks... as u said....

Hi. I am user of Wateen from last one year.

i have change my package from 1mb unlimited to 2mb unlimited on cost of above 3000 rupees.

For now , after having 2mb speed, My internet speed is 1.2Mb average. not getting above this.

Dowload transfer rate is 150kb/sec average.

Upload Transfer rate is 230Kb/Sec average.

NWLJX69.png

moreover i have blade device which was not working when i change my place from hayatabad phase 6 to lady reading hospital , doctor hostels. it was showing one signal. wateen team provided me new device "wave" . i thought getting 2mb speed and new device will comfort me now. but i am greatly dissappionted to see the most worst situation now. very slow browsing. some times internet connection lost. random download transfer rate. i.e 20kb/sec, 65kb/sec not going above 150kb/sec. if i am having 2mb internet package then it should goes above 200kb/sec. i have send two emails regarding my problem but they silent. i send my emails on 14th november. no response yet.

Hi. I am user of Wateen from last one year.

i have change my package from 1mb unlimited to 2mb unlimited on cost of above 3000 rupees.

For now , after having 2mb speed, My internet speed is 1.2Mb average. not getting above this.

Dowload transfer rate is 150kb/sec average.

Upload Transfer rate is 230Kb/Sec average.

NWLJX69.png

moreover i have blade device which was not working when i change my place from hayatabad phase 6 to lady reading hospital , doctor hostels. it was showing one signal. wateen team provided me new device "wave" . i thought getting 2mb speed and new device will comfort me now. but i am greatly dissappionted to see the most worst situation now. very slow browsing. some times internet connection lost. random download transfer rate. i.e 20kb/sec, 65kb/sec not going above 150kb/sec. if i am having 2mb internet package then it should goes above 200kb/sec. i have send two emails regarding my problem but they silent. i send my emails on 14th november. no response yet.