Is it safe to use a Led tv with ups

Is it safe to use a 42 inch led tv with ups. If yes which ups should I buy local made or branded and I will also be using a gaming console or pc with it so how much VA ups will be requied for my setup.

Thanks

Yes. Any (pure) sine wave UPS will do.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Is it safe to use a 42 inch led tv with ups. If yes which ups should I buy local made or branded and I will also be using a gaming console or pc with it so how much VA ups will be requied for my setup.

Thanks

[/quote]

Yes its safe to run ur tv whether led or led along with gamin console and pc with a UPS ......... it shud be a pure sine topology one ..... APC 1.5 KVA / 980 watts will do that easily .. it works with 2 batteries .......... price is 17,500/- .... you can use either dry or wet battery . choice is urz .....

11079035_1592744827639092_26841918365120

already using on solar with pure sine wave APC

how can i inspect our UPS whether its sinewave or desiwave?

its the age of OLEDtv.the age of LED has gone.

pure sine wave ups dont make noise while in back mode in FANS .....

[quote=“APC_UPS, post:3, topic:22027”]

Yes its safe to run ur tv whether led or led along with gamin console and pc with a UPS ......... it shud be a pure sine topology one ..... APC 1.5 KVA / 980 watts will do that easily .. it works with 2 batteries .......... price is 17,500/- .... you can use either dry or wet battery . choice is urz .....

11079035_1592744827639092_26841918365120

[/quote]

Are all Apc's pure sinewae. Is there any other chinese brand which is pure sinewave and easily available in market.

[quote=“gfw_1, post:6, topic:22027”]

its the age of OLEDtv.the age of LED has gone.

[/quote]

Bro we r not discussing here if led's are obsolete or not anyways thanks for letting us know.

That tu meray bhai i don't no ... cuz i never ever hd ny xperience ov pak cheen dosti ups ... apart from 650 va back-ups models which is modified sinewave ups ... all other ratings r pure sine wave ....

on the technical side, our regular APC is not 100% PURE Sine wave.. the apc online ups are TRUE pure sinewave , .. however it doesnot matter for home users, as the output of regular apc ups in on par with the sine wave that is safest for home use, and in most cases better than wapda, since it has AVR while wapda has low voltage 80% of the year..

Cyberpower is one of the local available brands wich is very good in performance using a lot of imported hiend tech for designing the ups.. they also have single battery ups which are beter than 90% of the crap desi/local brands. they are expensive though.. but can work with single battery.. with modified sine wave, but still a very clean output.

@OP..

you require a small sized ups, with a Large sized battery..using a tv and console for 4 hours on loadshedding will drain your battery so buy 165AH x 2 ags battery with any apc ups , ranging from the 1kva to sui1500va.. both are enough fro your load and with large batteries will provide plenty of power even in long loadsheddng.

Thanks guys for the info.