Is it possible to transfer files directly from a web source?

Is it possible to transfer files directly from another website via link?

what exactly u mean

u wana transfer files from one website to your server with directly?

if yes then rapidleech is the way

^ or if you have ssh access then you could also use something like wget

I think you want to leech files from one server to another without downloading it to your computer right? You can use rapidleech for that. Google it and you should be able to find it easily

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I think you want to leech files from one server to another without downloading it to your computer right? You can use rapidleech for that. Google it and you should be able to find it easily
[/quote]

I google it and found it but i can’t download it it some kind of zip files can you please give me direct link to this program where its stable version

@armada

AFAIK, RapidLeech is only good if you are downloading from RapidShare, MegaUpload or similar file hosting websites (in total 45 I guess). I could be wrong.

As ruhaan jslip mentioned that if you have ssh account (shell account) then you can do it through telnet. I once downloaded a file from anther FTP to my web-server. Use PuTTY for accessing your ssh shell account.

If you are transferring from another website to your website and you don't have ssh account then you can write a simple PHP script to download that file to your website.

If you can't write such PHP script then tell me I'll try to write one for you. :)

I wrote a small PHP script for you. Remember that you need to take some precaution because you need to make proper jail otherwise hackers/scripts can try to get into your website. Don't get scare, it's pretty easy to do so.

Follow these steps:

1) First of all, create a folder on your website and sets its chmod to 777.

2) Then upload following PHP script in that folder.

3) Set variables in script to file that you want to download.

4) Open the script file in your webbrowser (in other words, execute the script). It will copy the file or display error.

Script is:

Transfer file from another website

<?php

$source_url = 'http://www.somewebsite.com/somefolder/';

$dest_folder = './';

$file_to_copy = 'filename.zip';

echo 'Copying following file:' . '
'; echo 'Source file: ' . $source_url . $file_to_copy . '
'; echo 'Destination:' . $dest_folder . $file_to_copy . '
'; echo '
'; if(!@copy($source_url . $file_to_copy, $dest_folder . $file_to_copy)) { $errors= error_get_last(); echo "COPY ERROR: ".$errors['type']; echo "
".$errors['message']; } else { echo "File copied from remote!"; } ?>

Remember to chmod 777 to folder in which you upload this script so that it can download that file to that local folder on your website

rapidleech can be used to download files with direct link from any webserver